Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Jul 9, 2010 12:12 AM

nautique210superair

Need new jumpers - Lost my EPs

My name is grant and this is my first post on this forum... We recently had a flood in texas and our boathouse was destroyed along with all of the skis. I had 2 pairs of EP jumpers that i loved but now its time to get new skis and I dont know where to start. I am looking for a nice set of skis under 70'' or so that are good for wake jumping, not so much hardcore jump skiing. I do hit the ramp semi often so something good for both.  I'm an advanced skier, but im not trying to toot my own horn. What set of skis would yall recommend  for this type of skiing? Im not talking about combo skis....

#2 Fri, Jul 9, 2010 3:40 PM

lagdawg

Re: Need new jumpers - Lost my EPs

Grant,

Finding jumpers 70" or shorter is probably going to be pretty difficult.  Those short jumpers are in such high demand for junior skiers that they get snatched up quickly.  You just have to be in the right place at the right time type of thing.

If you are only occasionally hitting the jump and not concerned with distance at all, then you may be interested in wake skis.  They can be used on a jump but are more intended for wake jumping and doing tricks and stuff (on ramps and off).  They are usually more in the 60"  range.

HO makes a pair  or check out
http://www.stereoskis.com

A couple other companies might make some similar as well.

#3 Fri, Jul 9, 2010 5:21 PM

sethro

Grant,

They are pricy but I think this would be your best choice if buying new...sizes 66"-72"

http://www.connellyskis.com/connelly-ju … hc-800.php

Last edited by sethro (Fri, Jul 9, 2010 5:21 PM)

#4 Fri, Jul 9, 2010 6:27 PM

nautique210superair

thanks for the help yall! my eyes are set on a pair of those connellys

#5 Fri, Jul 9, 2010 7:29 PM

lagdawg

Hey You might also want to check out the team jumpers from D3. 

If you want to go more the used ski route I would check out ski-it-again.com
There are a couple pairs of shorter jumpers that are for sale that might be worth checking out there.

#6 Mon, Jul 12, 2010 1:48 AM

Chef23
Foot Forward: Left

Good luck finding jumpers the smaller ones are hard to find.  I looked for a long time to find some reasonably priced ones for my son.

#7 Wed, Jul 14, 2010 2:13 AM

Chef23
Foot Forward: Left

A pair of EPs just turned up on ski-it-again.  http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitag … stid=12443

Board footer