Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sun, Jun 20, 2010 7:55 AM

Butte-Ski
Skis At: Lake Oroville
Foot Forward: Right

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.  Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass."  "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply.  "We're raising boys."  ~Harmon Killebrew

Butte-Ski

#2 Sun, Jun 20, 2010 1:05 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: Happy Father's Day

Thank you! and the same to you!!!smile

My Father is absolutely the reason why I Love to Ski and Hang around the water. I grew up going to the Colorado River on the w/e's Skiing, Fishing, Hunting, Motorcycling, Dunebuggying and Generally just playing like Big Dawgs... cool(spoiled rotten!)

Last Sun. would have been his 76th B/D. Though he is no longer here to enjoy our Laughter, His memory and Legacy Lives on in our Hearts and in our actions... What He gave to me was truely Priceless.

Happy Fathers day to everyone who is makin' memories and Building their own Family Legacies...

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#3 Sun, Jun 20, 2010 2:04 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

my dad is the guy who actually will wake up around 6 or so, so i can get a pass on the lake with out having to fight tubers/wakeboarders/ and the dreaded... jet ski..
He is supportave with everything i do!! Love my dad!!

happy fathers day

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#4 Mon, Jun 21, 2010 1:05 AM

skibuddy
Skis At:
Foot Forward: RFF

To me, this is what it is all about...

http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/4885_trent_dad_iii.jpg

#5 Mon, Jun 21, 2010 2:06 AM

Killer
Skis At: Ontario
Foot Forward: Left

my old man and I put the ski course in today.  I promised myself I wouldn't yell and I didn't, went off pretty easily now that we've done it a few times..   hope all the dad's out there had a great day!

Board footer