Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/111479/domains/proskicoach.com/html/forum/include/common.php on line 58

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/111479/domains/proskicoach.com/html/forum/include/common.php:58) in /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/111479/domains/proskicoach.com/html/forum/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/111479/domains/proskicoach.com/html/forum/include/common.php:58) in /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/111479/domains/proskicoach.com/html/forum/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/111479/domains/proskicoach.com/html/forum/include/common.php:58) in /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/111479/domains/proskicoach.com/html/forum/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/111479/domains/proskicoach.com/html/forum/include/common.php:58) in /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/111479/domains/proskicoach.com/html/forum/header.php on line 34
Troll Cap / Pro Ski Coach Water Ski Forum
Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Jun 9, 2010 11:37 AM

WadeWilliams
Karma:   15 
Pro Skier
From: Lynn, MA
Registered: Tue, May 15, 2007
Posts: 1087
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right
Website

Troll Cap

http://www.proskicoach.com/img/troll.png

Anyone who somehow manages to drop their Karma level below Negative 2 (which I think is fairly generous... you have to work to get negative karma...) will be graced with the Troll Cap until they contribute enough to the forum in a positive enough way to increase their Karma above that level.

Offline

 

#2 Wed, Jun 9, 2010 12:13 PM

ScarletArrow
Karma:   
Slasher
From: Akron, OH
Registered: Wed, Aug 22, 2007
Posts: 51
Skis At: Bellalago - Leavittsburg, Ohio
Foot Forward: Left
Website

Re: Troll Cap

classic!


Time to ski!

Offline

 

#3 Wed, Jun 9, 2010 12:25 PM

h20dawg79
Karma:   10 
Water Ski Sage
From: nashville,tn.
Registered: Fri, Oct 17, 2008
Posts: 562
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: Troll Cap

Uh, anyone need any Karma? I just opened the doors to my new little Gig...

Welcome to CASH INTO KARMA, can I take your order please?wink


"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Offline

 

#4 Wed, Jun 9, 2010 1:05 PM

Jhughes
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
From: Chicago
Registered: Mon, Jan 7, 2008
Posts: 118
Skis At: Lake County, IL
Foot Forward: Right
Website

Re: Troll Cap

LOL

Offline

 

#5 Wed, Jun 9, 2010 1:19 PM

david38off
Karma:   -1 
Slasher
From: Hillsboro, TN
Registered: Tue, Jun 10, 2008
Posts: 53
Skis At: 34 mph
Foot Forward: left
Website

Re: Troll Cap

WadeWilliams wrote:

http://www.proskicoach.com/img/troll.png

Anyone who somehow manages to drop their Karma level below Negative 2 (which I think is fairly generous... you have to work to get negative karma...) will be graced with the Troll Cap until they contribute enough to the forum in a positive enough way to increase their Karma above that level.

Apparently its not that hard.  LOL.  All you have to do is disagree with TW and not back down to him.

Offline

 

#6 Wed, Jun 9, 2010 1:25 PM

Jhughes
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
From: Chicago
Registered: Mon, Jan 7, 2008
Posts: 118
Skis At: Lake County, IL
Foot Forward: Right
Website

Re: Troll Cap

It might be a good idea to limit negative or positive karma to 1 point PER thread, if possible. That way you couldn't have like 2 people giving each other -5000 points of karma on one post.

Offline

 

#7 Wed, Jun 9, 2010 5:45 PM

ScarletArrow
Karma:   
Slasher
From: Akron, OH
Registered: Wed, Aug 22, 2007
Posts: 51
Skis At: Bellalago - Leavittsburg, Ohio
Foot Forward: Left
Website

Re: Troll Cap

yeah, buckeyeplanet.com has a similar system.  but i'll tell you it became a major soap opera over there in the early days b/c people found out it was so easy to sling darts.  they instituted some structure - e.g. you can't give multiple karma points to the same person on the same day - to help with the madness.

Last edited by ScarletArrow (Wed, Jun 9, 2010 5:46 PM)


Time to ski!

Offline

 

#8 Thu, Jun 10, 2010 12:27 AM

Thomas Wayne
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
Registered: Sun, Jul 27, 2008
Posts: 228

Re: Troll Cap

david38off wrote:

[...]
Apparently its not that hard.  LOL.  All you have to do is disagree with TW and not back down to him.

Interesting argument.  Completely disingenuous, of course, but interesting.

If anyone is cares they can look at my "karma" score and discover that more than 80% of my "negative karma" comes solely from YOU, "david38off" - and all awarded in less than one week, unrelated to any actual discussion.

So the truth is, it looks more like you're the one people have to tread lightly around - if they give a hoot about imaginary "karma", that is.

TW

Offline

 

#9 Thu, Jun 10, 2010 7:52 AM

tjo
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
From: Draper, UT
Registered: Wed, Apr 23, 2008
Posts: 197
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Troll Cap

Jhughes wrote:

It might be a good idea to limit negative or positive karma to 1 point PER thread, if possible. That way you couldn't have like 2 people giving each other -5000 points of karma on one post.

Agreed, except that I would add it should be limited to one point per thread per person. The Karma thing is a good idea, but it can clearly get out of control and abused without some rules in place.


Travis Ogden

Offline

 

#10 Thu, Jun 10, 2010 8:09 AM

ToddF
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
From: Kennewick, Wa
Registered: Wed, Aug 5, 2009
Posts: 134
Skis At: mudhole
Foot Forward: right

Re: Troll Cap

I agree with the limiting of Karma per thread, week, person.
good call. On that

Offline

 

#11 Thu, Jun 10, 2010 12:44 PM

david38off
Karma:   -1 
Slasher
From: Hillsboro, TN
Registered: Tue, Jun 10, 2008
Posts: 53
Skis At: 34 mph
Foot Forward: left
Website

Re: Troll Cap

Thomas Wayne wrote:

david38off wrote:

[...]
Apparently its not that hard.  LOL.  All you have to do is disagree with TW and not back down to him.

Interesting argument.  Completely disingenuous, of course, but interesting.

If anyone is cares they can look at my "karma" score and discover that more than 80% of my "negative karma" comes solely from YOU, "david38off" - and all awarded in less than one week, unrelated to any actual discussion.

So the truth is, it looks more like you're the one people have to tread lightly around - if they give a hoot about imaginary "karma", that is.

TW

What you said is "sort of" true.  But you omitted that EVERY time I gave you negative Karma it was in RESPONSE to negative Karma you gave to me.  I WILL react EVERY time you attack me.  If you will leave me alone I will leave you alone.

Offline

 

#12 Thu, Jun 10, 2010 8:37 PM

Pl0tz
Karma:   12 
Slalom Mentor
From: Virginia
Registered: Fri, Nov 13, 2009
Posts: 181
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Troll Cap

looks like were're getting into round 3? of TW vs David38off.. haha

Here's what i believe would be the main isue to putting a "cap" to karma - lets say you're reading a threaad and you genuinly feel like a person derservs karma for more than one post they posted on a thread. or might want to give a few people karma in one thread. i don't think someone should be dissallowed that, becasue karma seems is an awesome way to give you're imput on what someone said and also help others understand you're style in posting in the forums. also helps with reliabiltiy and what not.

Personally, i think rather than putting a cap on karma, people should just use common sense when issuing karma. if its for pointless reasons. like a "fight" D38, TW, cough* cough* (I'm still tryin to figure out if you too actually hate eachother!) What i mean is don't give someone bad karma just because they gave you bad karma (vise versa), but instead give it based on the reliable/unrealiable info posted in a specific post.

For a futher explination... I've been reading what TW, and D38 have been posting, and when its not smashing e/o in some random argument, its actually good information about waterskiing!! Both of them don't really deserve the small amout of karma they have right now.. we are all entitled to our opinion, and its wrong to fight with others if you don't agree. Don't get me wrong, if you really dislike what the other dude was saying, yeah tell them.. but do it resectfully, that way his/her response to you disagreeing won't blow up into some full out karma battle!!

plus, then maybe people wouldn't have to see a lil troll foating around on so many posts. wink btw, i lv the idea wade, its quite amusing! smile

anyways... don't abuse the karma or it will abuse you!!
-plotz

Last edited by Pl0tz (Thu, Jun 10, 2010 8:40 PM)


i swear this site is turning into my home...

Offline

 

#13 Thu, Jun 10, 2010 8:55 PM

danbirch
Karma:   11 
Slasher
From: Canyon Lake, CA
Registered: Mon, Nov 24, 2008
Posts: 75
Skis At: Canyon Lake, CA
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Troll Cap

Pl0tz wrote:

looks like were're getting into round 3? of TW vs David38off.. haha

For a futher explination... I've been reading what TW, and D38 have been posting, and when its not smashing e/o in some random argument, its actually good information about waterskiing!! Both of them don't really deserve the small amout of karma they have right now.. we are all entitled to our opinion, and its wrong to fight with others if you don't agree. Don't get me wrong, if you really dislike what the other dude was saying, yeah tell them.. but do it resectfully, that way his/her response to you disagreeing won't blow up into some full out karma battle!!

plus, then maybe people wouldn't have to see a lil troll foating around on so many posts. wink btw, i lv the idea wade, its quite amusing! smile

anyways... don't abuse the karma or it will abuse you!!
-plotz

I agree.  Also, there is a rule on this forum, that members are to be POLITE.  Calling others "Dolts", "Dicks", "Idiots", etc, is NOT POLITE, and any member who makes personal attacks with these type of names should be SUSPENDED from usage of this site, especially the Member who initiates this type of name-calling.

WADE, PLEASE ENFORCE YOUR "POLITENESS" RULE, AND LET'S GET BACK TO SKIING!

Last edited by danbirch (Thu, Jun 10, 2010 8:59 PM)

Offline

 

#14 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 5:21 AM

h20dawg79
Karma:   10 
Water Ski Sage
From: nashville,tn.
Registered: Fri, Oct 17, 2008
Posts: 562
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: Troll Cap

Ya know, Karma Is a rather interesting and perplexing energy to say the least... The Bible calls it "Sowing and Reaping" or it can also be labled; "the Law of attraction" some just say; "what comes around goes around"...

In any of the above examples, There is NEVER any advantage to the Neg, side of Karma.
You get back what you put out.
You Harvest that which you have planted.
You attract what you initiate.
What ever you spread around, is going to come back around to you...

All laughing aside, Like it or Not, these are REAL principles and like the Law of Gravity, your belief or unbelief has No bearing or effect on the Law... Ever heard the phrase "you make your own Luck"??? -same kinda thing... Just "Thinking" Neg. or malice thoughts is enough to bring it back upon yourself... (Neg. ='s sickness, anger, hopelessness, financial woes, personal calamity, etc, etc...)

Forgivness is one of the simplest examples of Karma. Forgiving someone is NOT for their sake, it's for your sake! Forgiving someone for their error, free's yourself up. But, unforgivness Binds one up and begins the Snowball effect of calamity. All brought on by ones own self and Not by the person in question...

In the same respect, Good begets Good and will start a Snowball effect of Cool stuff!

I wouldn't worry about putting too much stock into the Karma #'s. But I would and do put a lot of stock into the Law...

Have a Great day!smile


"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Offline

 

#15 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 6:09 AM

ScarletArrow
Karma:   
Slasher
From: Akron, OH
Registered: Wed, Aug 22, 2007
Posts: 51
Skis At: Bellalago - Leavittsburg, Ohio
Foot Forward: Left
Website

Re: Troll Cap

fear lead to anger...anger leads to hate...hate leads to the dark side


Time to ski!

Offline

 

#16 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 6:16 AM

Jhughes
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
From: Chicago
Registered: Mon, Jan 7, 2008
Posts: 118
Skis At: Lake County, IL
Foot Forward: Right
Website

Re: Troll Cap

Pl0tz wrote:

Personally, i think rather than putting a cap on karma, people should just use common sense when issuing karma.

This. Glad somebody said it.

Offline

 

#17 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 8:42 AM

tjo
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
From: Draper, UT
Registered: Wed, Apr 23, 2008
Posts: 197
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Troll Cap

If only common sense were common.


Travis Ogden

Offline

 

#18 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 3:09 PM

slalomskier
Karma:   
Regular
Registered: Mon, Mar 22, 2010
Posts: 18
Skis At:
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Troll Cap

common sense is its own prize

Offline

 

#19 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 5:31 PM

Thomas Wayne
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
Registered: Sun, Jul 27, 2008
Posts: 228

Re: Troll Cap

danbirch wrote:

[...]
I agree.  Also, there is a rule on this forum, that members are to be POLITE.  Calling others "Dolts", "Dicks", "Idiots", etc, is NOT POLITE, and any member who makes personal attacks with these type of names should be SUSPENDED from usage of this site, especially the Member who initiates this type of name-calling.

WADE, PLEASE ENFORCE YOUR "POLITENESS" RULE, AND LET'S GET BACK TO SKIING!

Great idea, Dan. If you really want to see impolite, go read some of the negative "karma" your pal "david38off" put on me  - complete with all the foul-mouthed profanity you could ever ask for (page 2 has some of the best examples) - and share with us why you don't think he should be suspended...?

TW
(PS: Didn't call anyone a "dick";  the words "dolt" and "idiot" I did use, but only because they so aptly applied.)

Offline

 

#20 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 5:52 PM

danbirch
Karma:   11 
Slasher
From: Canyon Lake, CA
Registered: Mon, Nov 24, 2008
Posts: 75
Skis At: Canyon Lake, CA
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Troll Cap

Thomas Wayne wrote:

danbirch wrote:

[...]
I agree.  Also, there is a rule on this forum, that members are to be POLITE.  Calling others "Dolts", "Dicks", "Idiots", etc, is NOT POLITE, and any member who makes personal attacks with these type of names should be SUSPENDED from usage of this site, especially the Member who initiates this type of name-calling.

WADE, PLEASE ENFORCE YOUR "POLITENESS" RULE, AND LET'S GET BACK TO SKIING!

Great idea, Dan. If you really want to see impolite, go read some of the negative "karma" your pal "david38off" put on me  - complete with all the foul-mouthed profanity you could ever ask for (page 2 has some of the best examples) - and share with us why you don't think he should be suspended...?

TW
(PS: Didn't call anyone a "dick";  the words "dolt" and "idiot" I did use, but only because they so aptly applied.)

I agree, and recommended he NOT lower himself down to a name calling level.  It is ok to disagree, agreeably.  David38off reacted to your name calling, as you did start the name calling.  The dust has settled, and it is time to go back to SKIING.

Offline

 

#21 Sat, Jun 12, 2010 12:25 PM

david38off
Karma:   -1 
Slasher
From: Hillsboro, TN
Registered: Tue, Jun 10, 2008
Posts: 53
Skis At: 34 mph
Foot Forward: left
Website

Re: Troll Cap

danbirch wrote:

Thomas Wayne wrote:

danbirch wrote:

[...]
I agree.  Also, there is a rule on this forum, that members are to be POLITE.  Calling others "Dolts", "Dicks", "Idiots", etc, is NOT POLITE, and any member who makes personal attacks with these type of names should be SUSPENDED from usage of this site, especially the Member who initiates this type of name-calling.

WADE, PLEASE ENFORCE YOUR "POLITENESS" RULE, AND LET'S GET BACK TO SKIING!

Great idea, Dan. If you really want to see impolite, go read some of the negative "karma" your pal "david38off" put on me  - complete with all the foul-mouthed profanity you could ever ask for (page 2 has some of the best examples) - and share with us why you don't think he should be suspended...?

TW
(PS: Didn't call anyone a "dick";  the words "dolt" and "idiot" I did use, but only because they so aptly applied.)

I agree, and recommended he NOT lower himself down to a name calling level.  It is ok to disagree, agreeably.  David38off reacted to your name calling, as you did start the name calling.  The dust has settled, and it is time to go back to SKIING.

I think Dan is right here.  We should BOTH be suspended for acting like little schoolgirls!  It is true that I reacted to TW calling me "clueless" with profanity, and although it may be understandable  to many, it isnt the right thing to do on the site. For that I apologize to Dan, Wade, and others on the site.  I think I would deserve it if Wade suspended me for a time from posting on the forum, and actually think in the future he should do so for ANYONE who reverts to insults, and personal attacks, including profanity.  Even though "dolt" or "idiot" may not be "profane", and in some cases (we could argue all day in which cases) may be true, I think we all agree that if someone calls you these names you would not like it.  It can and did in this case lead to an elevation of insults and aggression on BOTH our parts.  This  is why even insults like dolt , idiot, douchebag, etc etc should lead to an immediate suspension of posting privileges. This would also include PERSONAL attacks on manufacturers or products. Of course this doesnt include negative feedback on the products performance etc.  But I dont think the forum is an appropriate place for airing out vendettas against companies related to your own  business that is in competition with them.  I doubt many people would like to hear HO skis complaining about Connelly skis on here?  As far as the suspension goes, Wade can decide the appropriate amount of time this should be, since he is the moderator.

Offline

 

#22 Sun, Jun 13, 2010 7:12 PM

Thomas Wayne
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
Registered: Sun, Jul 27, 2008
Posts: 228

Re: Troll Cap

danbirch wrote:

[...]
I agree, and recommended he NOT lower himself down to a name calling level.  It is ok to disagree, agreeably.  David38off reacted to your name calling, as you did start the name calling.  [...]

Sorry, Dan, but that's simply not true.  I ignored this false claim of yours the first time you made it, believing that the "he started it!" argument is best left young for children.  However, since you continue to propagate that LIE, I feel compelled to respond.

The first "name calling" to occur in any of the negative-karma postings between "david38off" and me happened on Saturday, May 29th when he posted "blow me you know it all douche bag".  I absolutely did not call him any "name" prior to that little bit of nastiness from him.

The "karma" records are there for anyone to check.  I'm not even slightly ashamed of anything I wrote re: "david38off's" karma; in fact some it's downright witty (IMO).  I don't know if he would make the same claim, but I'll be happy to cut-and-paste some more of his writings into this thread if anyone is interested.

TW

Last edited by Thomas Wayne (Sun, Jun 13, 2010 7:14 PM)

Offline

 

#23 Sun, Jun 13, 2010 7:55 PM

danbirch
Karma:   11 
Slasher
From: Canyon Lake, CA
Registered: Mon, Nov 24, 2008
Posts: 75
Skis At: Canyon Lake, CA
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Troll Cap

You launched the "karma war"  first  on Fri, May 28, 2010 9:11 AM , with the karma to Dave:   "For being utterly and truly clueless"

Again, the dust has settled.  Let it go.

Offline

 

#24 Mon, Jun 14, 2010 12:56 AM

Thomas Wayne
Karma:   
Slalom Mentor
Registered: Sun, Jul 27, 2008
Posts: 228

Re: Troll Cap

danbirch wrote:

You launched the "karma war"  first  on Fri, May 28, 2010 9:11 AM , with the karma to Dave:   "For being utterly and truly clueless"

[...]

The two karma statements are not the same at all, Dan, and you know it.  They're not even in the same ballpark.  Everyone who awards negative "karma"  accompanies it with a written reason for that action (including you) - in fact, the process requires it.  By your above reasoning, anyone who ever gives another poster negative karma is starting a "karma war".

"For being utterly and truly clueless" describes an actual reason for giving karma - "blow me you know it all douche bag" does not.  What I wrote was not "name calling", no matter how much you want to twist that concept.

I did find it strange, however, that  earlier in this thread you made a big deal out of my use of the words "dolt" and "idiot" - even calling for suspension -  but somehow you didn't find your pal's "blow me you know it all douche bag" and "Eat sh*t you stupid dumb f*cking bastard" offensive.  Why the double standard, Dan?

In any event, the words define the actor, even down to your out-of-context biblical quote on my karma page - which, by the way, seemed so incredibly self-righteous that I actually laughed out loud.  But if you're going to thump the Bible, Dan, you shouldn't twist the words or their meaning.  I have a sincere feeling God doesn't appreciate that...

[To be perfectly clear, the asterisks (*) in the above quote were put there by me - the original "david38off" posting was correctly (and explicitly) spelled - which defines his character far better than I ever could.]

TW
(PS: Above all else, I believe water skiing is a family-oriented sport and I think that anyone who posts language in any section of this sort of forum that cannot be heard on primetime network television should be severely reprimanded.  It's never necessary to resort to that sort of crudity to makes one's point.)

Last edited by Thomas Wayne (Mon, Jun 14, 2010 1:31 AM)

Offline

 

#25 Mon, Jun 14, 2010 6:10 AM

david38off
Karma:   -1 
Slasher
From: Hillsboro, TN
Registered: Tue, Jun 10, 2008
Posts: 53
Skis At: 34 mph
Foot Forward: left
Website

Re: Troll Cap

Thomas Wayne wrote:

danbirch wrote:

You launched the "karma war"  first  on Fri, May 28, 2010 9:11 AM , with the karma to Dave:   "For being utterly and truly clueless"

[...]

The two karma statements are not the same at all, Dan, and you know it.  They're not even in the same ballpark.  Everyone who awards negative "karma"  accompanies it with a written reason for that action (including you) - in fact, the process requires it.  By your above reasoning, anyone who ever gives another poster negative karma is starting a "karma war".

"For being utterly and truly clueless" describes an actual reason for giving karma - "blow me you know it all douche bag" does not.  What I wrote was not "name calling", no matter how much you want to twist that concept.

I did find it strange, however, that  earlier in this thread you made a big deal out of my use of the words "dolt" and "idiot" - even calling for suspension -  but somehow you didn't find your pal's "blow me you know it all douche bag" and "Eat sh*t you stupid dumb f*cking bastard" offensive.  Why the double standard, Dan?

In any event, the words define the actor, even down to your out-of-context biblical quote on my karma page - which, by the way, seemed so incredibly self-righteous that I actually laughed out loud.  But if you're going to thump the Bible, Dan, you shouldn't twist the words or their meaning.  I have a sincere feeling God doesn't appreciate that...

[To be perfectly clear, the asterisks (*) in the above quote were put there by me - the original "david38off" posting was correctly (and explicitly) spelled - which defines his character far better than I ever could.]

TW
(PS: Above all else, I believe water skiing is a family-oriented sport and I think that anyone who posts language in any section of this sort of forum that cannot be heard on primetime network television should be severely reprimanded.  It's never necessary to resort to that sort of crudity to makes one's point.)

Whether you like it or not TW you are 100% wrong here and everyone on the site knows it.  I was willing to let the whole argument drop when Shane Hill asked us to on the goode bubblebouy discussion to let it go, but you had to throw in the little clueless comment on my karma.  Whether you believe it to be true or not anytime you call someone "clueless" it will probably piss them off, and that is the ONLY reason I ever responded to you on the karma page!  I have admitted that I shouldnt have called you a douchebag but that is what you get when you call people names (yes clueless , idiot etc are bad names).  The eat shit etc etc comment , I was being facetious since you called me a foul mouthed bastard.  It was a little thing called sarcasm.  Again the WRONG response on my part but again what do you expect when you call people names.  If you did it to my face I probably would have hit you in the mouth!  I have apologized to everyone on the site, but you just cant let it go.  Its ok, everyone loses arguments sometimes.  Get over it and maybe think twice the next time you disagree with someone on the site.  Instead of calling them stupid or idiot , just say I disagree with you and this is why.  I dont need to or want to hear a comment from you on this and wish you would leave it alone! I think 99% of guys on the site feel the same. I do agree with you that vulgar . profane language should merit an automatic suspension , and encourage wade to suspend us BOTH !  Yes you too...you did call me a bastard and that is profanity too.  Others on the site have told me that you will NEVER let anyone have the last word on anything, and I think it is very true!  This is my third attempt to let this die...I challenge you and in fact dare you not to respond and let this go!

Offline

 

Board footer