Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Feb 9, 2010 3:51 PM

Skiboy
Skis At: Pigeon Lake @ Ski Tek
Foot Forward: Right

New Stick

Hey Guys. Looking to buy a new ski this year while Im down here in Florida. Some feed back on skis would be great. Not a competitve skier, but have my own course and ski regularly. Oldere fellow , 51 , compared to some of the others here. LOL.
   Looking at the Radar Line, ski 28 off 34 mph, hopefully shorter some day, any recomendations on ski? Which model?
Any input would be great. My old Mapple is geting wore out and binding s are wearing , once again.
  Thanks very much.
        Doug:cool:

Skiing Finatic Once Again

#2 Tue, Feb 9, 2010 4:41 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek
Foot Forward: Left

Re: New Stick

Doug I have a bunch of new Radar stuff here at SkiTek that you are welcome to demo this week if you like.

#3 Tue, Feb 9, 2010 7:05 PM

trichter12
Skis At:

Perhaps the Senate or Senate C from Radars line.  They are supposed to be some of the best for 34 skiers.  You might also want to take a look at the ski review section, you can find it here: http://www.proskicoach.com/skis/

Travis

#4 Tue, Feb 9, 2010 9:15 PM

skibuddy
Skis At:
Foot Forward: RFF

Skiboy, we are about the same age and I highly concur with trichter. I've been on the Senate for two years and run lots of sets, held up well and for the $'s, can't be beat..

#5 Wed, Feb 10, 2010 12:30 AM

Skiboy

Do u think there would be much difference between the Senate and The C Version, moredurable maybe?

#6 Wed, Feb 10, 2010 12:55 AM

trichter12
Skis At:

The senate C will be more responsive, but I cant speak about durability.

Travis

#7 Wed, Feb 10, 2010 1:34 AM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Skiboy wrote:

Do u think there would be much difference between the Senate and The C Version, moredurable maybe?

The "C" will be Much faster as well.

If your budget allows, I would absolutely get the "C", it will not only allow you to grow in your ability. But, it will help you grow and it's capabilities will go about as far (short) as you may ever want to go...

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#8 Wed, Feb 10, 2010 2:06 AM

Skiboy

Thanks guys for the input, will demo this week if this weather changes down here

#9 Sat, Feb 13, 2010 2:57 AM

Skiboy

Well broke down and got a new stick. 09  Senate C with 2010 Strada boot. A good deal, couldnt pass it up from Peformance. Not if the weather would let up down here in Florida,LOL.
  Hopefully on it Monday.

Board footer