Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Feb 6, 2010 4:51 AM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Testing first video download "youtube"

Testing testing

#2 Sat, Feb 6, 2010 5:08 AM

MChilcutt

Re: Testing first video download "youtube"

-28 @ 34 fat guy miles per hour 05/26/2009  3rd season full time course skiing.

MC

Last edited by MChilcutt (Sat, Feb 6, 2010 5:17 AM)

#3 Sat, Feb 6, 2010 5:40 AM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Sick! Looks good. What size ski is that!?

#4 Sat, Feb 6, 2010 6:43 AM

ColinCanski
Skis At: Gosfield WSC

I wish I could ski like that after 3 seasons. I can't ski like that after 6!

Ski to Live - Live to Ski

#5 Sat, Feb 6, 2010 2:34 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"

grarly skiin!! but i'm wondering.. where's the closing gate??

Last edited by Pl0tz (Sat, Feb 6, 2010 2:36 PM)

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#6 Sat, Feb 6, 2010 4:23 PM

MChilcutt

We ski a 8 bouy course so you didnt see them. they are there but i skied all eight.

I did a lot of free skiing before starting the course so its not like i have three years total.

#7 Sat, Feb 6, 2010 4:26 PM

MChilcutt

Ya Wade its a 67 and i just got under 180lbs for the first time in years. Do you think if i get to my goal of 170 i should go 66?

I have since moved one hole back on that ski after Nick skied with us. I was as far forward as i could go.

#8 Sat, Feb 6, 2010 5:06 PM

StevenHaines
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Canyon Lake, Ca.
Foot Forward: right

I love the sound of your sled! Ski Doo? I have buddies back in Montana that are sled heads. There's nothing like the smell of the fuel they used. I went out with them quite a few times. It was a blast! I spent most of my winter skiing. Spent a few years at Solitude as a Pro Patrol. I love that area. Utah is a Beautiful state and has so much to offer for recreation.
That's an awful narrow ski site you guys have! Hopefully that 1, 3 ,5 side is reeds and not shoreline! I saw a pic someshere that Scott Chipman posted where the water was about thigh deep. You guys have some balls up there! Ha Great skiing though! How far down the line do you get at 32? It looks like you could start your edge change a little sooner to eliminate that little bit of slack your getting in the turns. But all in all, Great skiing dude! Isn't your site that big open lake on the 15 Fwy south of Salt Lake?  I"ve been past there a bunch of times dreaming of slicing and dicing it up out there. Have fun on your sled, winter is almost over!

Last edited by StevenHaines (Sat, Feb 6, 2010 5:11 PM)

#9 Sat, Feb 6, 2010 5:21 PM

MChilcutt

Thanks Steve the sled is a 2008 Polaris 700.
Our course is very narrow and it gets shallow but we have another course in deeper water it is not as protected though and yes it is all reeds.   It is south of salt lake in provo and for a public lake it is the goods if you dont mind muddy water.
If your out this way drop me a message and we will get you out to our site for some turn turn
Oh ya last year i made it around 6 ball @ -32 and fell over forward. Normally i am getting to 3 or 4 ball on a good day.

Thanks, MC

Last edited by MChilcutt (Sun, Feb 7, 2010 3:12 AM)

#10 Sun, Feb 7, 2010 12:44 AM

StevenHaines
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Canyon Lake, Ca.
Foot Forward: right

I appreciate the offer! Same goes for you if you're in our area.  I'd like to take a trip up past there and ski in a buddies tourney in Helena. Real nice site! Our site is pretty rolly due to a steep slope on one shore line, but it's most definately skiable! It's real muddy and full due to all of the rains we've had lately, but a new guy from Missouri was out there skiing today.  It's been kind of chilly lately, 54 air,  48 water and rain off and on.We have a web cam pointing at our site. You can check it out at canyonlakeskiclub.com

Last edited by StevenHaines (Sun, Feb 7, 2010 12:56 AM)

#11 Sun, Feb 7, 2010 4:31 AM

MChilcutt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uriu8LkNE1M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9PmZe7rGA0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrxpgTX6x0A
Last spring in Utah. so deep! still waiting for one of these this year

Last edited by MChilcutt (Sun, Feb 7, 2010 4:39 AM)

#12 Mon, Feb 8, 2010 2:43 AM

tjo

Tearing it up Mark!  You are getting me excited for a sleddin trip to Driggs I've got scheduled in two weeks.

Travis Ogden

#13 Mon, Feb 8, 2010 10:52 PM

whatup33
Skis At: cutler

Hey Chilcutt,  i love the sledding links.  i live up in Logan and i'm the same as you i cant wait for some good snow like we had last year.  i'm still running on an 05 arctic cat 900, but i love the new polaris dragons.  we've got a tripped planned this weekend for island park and i'm just praying for some new snow.  it sucks to spend four days of riding on pounded out hills.  Great skiing by the way, i kind of like the idea of the 8 ball course.  does it give you time to recover if you botch an early ball?  your ski site looks a lot like ours, muddy, shallow, and reeds for the shore.  gotta love it

Chris

#14 Mon, Feb 8, 2010 11:10 PM

MChilcutt

Thanks Chris. We had the distance so why not ski 8? not sure about recovery once im out of sync im usually done. it is nice to have 8 if you want to ski 8. Where do you ski?? Hope you get some snow for IP.

MC

Board footer