Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Jan 21, 2010 7:09 PM

Deke
Skis At: 15/34
Foot Forward: Right

What is it?

#2 Thu, Jan 21, 2010 7:23 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"

Re: Karma

I think if its like a thing that you can say u like what a person said/how he/she is contributing to the form

am i right wade??

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#3 Thu, Jan 21, 2010 7:32 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Plotz has got it.

It's a new layer of moderation. Anyone can give or take away from anyone else's karma. It's a way of spotting the most valuable forum contributors, as decided by everyone online. When someone attains an extremely high karma level, we may bring them on as a moderator or award some other sort of recognition, we'll see.

If someone were to ever drop to an extremely low karma level, they'd probably get banned from the forum, because what they'd been posting probably didn't belong here in the first place.

Just a way for you all to keep track of each other and award each other for doing good -- and motivation to be a greater value to our community.

Have fun with it!

#4 Fri, Jan 22, 2010 12:44 AM

Deke
Skis At: 15/34

Well my karma increased just by asking!

#5 Fri, Jan 22, 2010 9:37 PM

MattP
Skis At: Searching
Foot Forward: Left

Cool idea Wade and I like all the new features you have been working on keep it up!

Looking for a place to ski near Kennesaw, Ga.
-MattP

#6 Sat, Jan 23, 2010 12:17 AM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Man, I miss 2 wks. (here) and I feel like I've stumbled on to a brand new site! smile

Great idea for some friendly interaction!

Waaaaaaaaay to go Wade!wink

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#7 Fri, Feb 5, 2010 4:09 PM

jbski

Wade,
I just noticed that I have "0" karma. Man, that cannot be good. How, on this site, as opposed to out in the real world, does one generate some karma? I prefer good karma.

OK, thanks.
Jim

#8 Fri, Feb 5, 2010 9:21 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Looks like someone hooked you up. It's just a means of peer review here on the site. For fun. No real world implications. Probably.

#9 Sat, Feb 13, 2010 7:31 PM

Skiboy
Skis At: Pigeon Lake @ Ski Tek

man, still no Karma

Skiing Finatic Once Again

#10 Sat, Feb 13, 2010 9:03 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Skiboy wrote:

man, still no Karma

Man, now ya already got 2! with only 35 post's!!!

Check me out, I got over 300 post's and only one cool person gave me some "thread cred"!!!roll

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Board footer