Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Nov 4, 2010 4:45 PM

Zane
Foot Forward: Left

waterski subscription

Hey guys just got a renewal notice in the mail that if I sign up now I get two free subscriptions to give to anyone...ummm anyone need a free subscription to waterski? I am more than likely going to renew..not sure but I think I have 2 years left so might as well make it three...and get some free stuff.

#2 Thu, Nov 4, 2010 4:48 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

Re: waterski subscription

is the waterski mag?? or a different one? i know there are a couple magazines

Last edited by Pl0tz (Thu, Nov 4, 2010 4:48 PM)

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#3 Thu, Nov 4, 2010 5:14 PM

Zane

waterski Magazine

#4 Thu, Nov 4, 2010 6:40 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

word! love that mag! i'd say i'd take it but i'm already subscribed... i'm guessing its for new members

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#5 Thu, Nov 4, 2010 8:00 PM

Zane

yea I figured most people on here are probably already subsribed...but I dont know anyone else thats into waterskiing enough to want a sub. Figured I would ask...I'll give this a couple days to marinate around a little and then if no bites I will renew anyway.

#6 Thu, Nov 4, 2010 8:32 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Zane wrote:

Hey guys just got a renewal notice in the mail that if I sign up now I get two free subscriptions to give to anyone...ummm anyone need a free subscription to waterski? I am more than likely going to renew..not sure but I think I have 2 years left so might as well make it three...and get some free stuff.

Zane, if you decide to sign up, I'd enjoy a free subscription!smile Just shoot me an e/m...

Thanx!

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#7 Fri, Nov 5, 2010 12:26 AM

Zane

alright well that looks like one.. any other takers?? got one more slot on the paper to fill.

#8 Fri, Nov 5, 2010 2:10 AM

barefutn

Hey Zane, I'd be happy to get a subscription if you still need another person. Let me know and I'll email you my address. Thanks!

#9 Fri, Nov 5, 2010 1:11 PM

Zane

alright a fellow michigander get in on the action... alright thanks guys.. that fills the two empty slots...glad someone can take advantage of this.

#10 Fri, Nov 5, 2010 11:35 PM

Zane

h20dawg I need your address man. I shot you an email.

oh and thanks for the Karma points guys. Just doing what I would think anyone would do that loves the sport.

Last edited by Zane (Fri, Nov 5, 2010 11:36 PM)

#11 Sat, Nov 6, 2010 4:08 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Hey Zane, I replied yesterday and I just fwd'd it again. If you don't get them, let me know.
Thanx, Lee

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#12 Sat, Nov 6, 2010 6:19 PM

Zane

hey Lee I got your email. also sent you one back. thanks man I will be sending out on Monday.

Board footer