Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 2:07 AM

H20SkiGirl
Skis At: Pulligan Pond
Foot Forward: Left

Goode ski for Women

I am looking into the newest Goode ski for women...

I had a Nomad last year and it was a heavy ski, pretty safe feeling, but heavy!  I have been on a HO A1 for the last year and it is a lot quicker to respond when I am skiing in good form... I have really liked the ski and have done well on it.   Now I am looking into the new Goode ski and would like any feedback on it.

Observe, Listen, Learn, Share and Grow, but most of all have fun~

#2 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 2:45 AM

ScotChipman
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Goode ski for Women

I love my 66" GOODE 9900 Wide Ride but as with all skis what may work for one person may not work for another so try before you buy if possible. One thing you have to consider with GOODE is the type of bindings you use and if you are willing to use interlock, not a good idea to put holes in a GOODE since it voids the warrantee. I have had my Radar RS-1's mounted to a G-10 plate that is interlocked to my ski for over a year now and it is working out great.

Last edited by scotchipman (Fri, Aug 28, 2009 3:01 AM)

Scot Chipman

#3 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 10:02 PM

H20SkiGirl
Skis At: Pulligan Pond
Foot Forward: Left

Scot good suggestion... I just looked into the demo's and may go that route since they offer the program...  I love my FM's and I am hoping to mount them to the goode plate?  My husband just did it and after his first 2 sets it is working great.  Are there any women in your area on the goode?

Thanks

Observe, Listen, Learn, Share and Grow, but most of all have fun~

#4 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 10:17 PM

ScotChipman
Foot Forward: Right

There are not many women skiers in my area (Utah) but I do know a few on GOODE.

Scot Chipman

Board footer