Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Aug 26, 2009 10:33 AM

ericcire

Built a slalom course

Member of the Ski Nautique Club Auchaize Vassiviere (SNCAV) in France I'm in charge of remake a new homemade Slalom course  .
I have the official dimension but I am looking for new design, list and dimension of items required.
Our course based in Vassiviere lac is made of 2 posts and 4 Steel cables.
I heard about course designed with one single steel cable. Is this design better.
If you could help me!

Bonne glisse !!

#2 Wed, Aug 26, 2009 10:36 AM

ericcire

Re: Built a slalom course

Your website sound very intresting. There is no equivalente website.
I hope this post wil be dispatch
regards
ericcire

#3 Wed, Aug 26, 2009 12:47 PM

JayG

#4 Wed, Aug 26, 2009 2:43 PM

buddy
Foot Forward: Right

I built my own portable ski course years ago.  After purchasing all the equipment and spending the hours on the project, I would have been better off buying one of the pre-made courses, like EZ slalom.  I may have saved a one or two hundred dollars, but the time and aggravation I spent designing and building the thing cancelled out any savings IMO.

#5 Wed, Aug 26, 2009 3:07 PM

BuoyChaser
Skis At: Long Pond, Northwood NH
Foot Forward: LFF

I second contacting Ed at EZ-Slalom, the guy builds great stuff and turns it around in lightening speed.

2008 MC PS197 with ZO upgrade with 2011 Radar Senate C 67" working to smoke that 36-28 consistently in any tourney.

Board footer