Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Aug 22, 2009 5:39 PM

boben

Nautique Team 200, 2010. Wow! what a sweet ride.

6h45 this morning.  6 pass behind next year Nautique 200.  It was great!  Even if I did not ski particularly well, I tied my season personal best.  Everybody that skied behind the boat in the last few days have tied or set new personal best.
At 15off or 22off, it is amazing how little wake there is (but at all speed it is much better than anything that Ive skied behind)  All skiers in Knowlton loved it.
Driving is very nice too but at 28mph it did not track as much as my Mastercraft Tournament team but I think it has to do with rudder adjustment.
At 32mph and 34mph it tracks very well and when turning around it is amazing how the boat stays level.
There is only 1 little down side: there is no room between the driver's seat and the passenger seat for the driver to get in & out easely.   This is compensated by an amazingly low dash board that short drivers will love.  The overall interior finnish with the retro look (wood panel style) is very cool.
Overall an amazing boat and I am sure they will sell tons of them. 
Ben.

#2 Sun, Aug 23, 2009 4:11 PM

ToddF
Skis At: mudhole
Foot Forward: right

Re: Nautique Team 200, 2010. Wow! what a sweet ride.

So, how much is it going to cost?  Did they give you an idea of the price?

#3 Mon, Aug 24, 2009 2:11 PM

boben

Re: Nautique Team 200, 2010. Wow! what a sweet ride.

I heard about 65k CAD + 15% sales taxe.

Board footer