Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Aug 20, 2009 11:53 PM

Wakes

Radar Source Bindings

Has anyone tried these? They don't seem to be recommended for front and back but how does the binding hold up as a rear? Would it be a good match with a Rair or RS-1 in the front?

The binding would go on a MPD, ridden open water short rope (I imagine there are buoys smile ) at 36MPH

I am going to try and sneak another question in here. How do the RS-1's fit? I've heard some people had trouble being between sizes. I generally fit a US 8, sometimes I need an 8.5 or a Wide 8 from some shoe makers.  Should I go with the RS-1 in an 8 or is there a chance i would be too tight? Would sizing up cause problems? If I went with a 9 would the extra room make the bindings feel loose or cause my foot to slide around?

Last edited by Wakes (Fri, Aug 21, 2009 2:02 PM)

#2 Fri, Aug 21, 2009 5:34 PM

HO410
Skis At: Outlaw Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Radar Source Bindings

What are you trying to achieve by mixing and matching bindings?

#3 Fri, Aug 21, 2009 11:02 PM

Wakes

Re: Radar Source Bindings

I understood that the source allowed for more mobility. I figured sticking that in the rear would be less restrictive than a RS-1 or Rail binding, perticularily the Rail.

Board footer