Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Aug 19, 2009 8:15 PM

jerrysnow
Skis At: Lac rouge
Foot Forward: Left

JerrySnow's Lesson Help

Lesson paid and video upload ! waiting for coaching.

Share your passion with others and it will keep yours alive!

#2 Wed, Aug 19, 2009 8:42 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: JerrySnow's Lesson Help

Hi Jerry, thanks for using the Virtual Coaching service!

I can see your ski log now and your ski settings. I haven't seen your video though. You attach video to the lesson by pasting the EMBED or LINK to the video into the spaces at the top of your lesson. page.

I noticed that you got two messages that said "Media Submitted" but unfortunately it was not. Sorry about this inconvienence.

If you could link your videos at the top of your Lesson Page or upload them using the YouTube Uploader for your Lesson

#3 Tue, Aug 25, 2009 12:39 PM

jerrysnow

Hey Wade did you receive my messages? I cannot post my new video. I sent you the link in a e-mail. By the way my eye is fine i had it check yesterday. I really want to continu my lesson so let's keep it alive.

#4 Tue, Aug 25, 2009 1:31 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Jerry I noticed that you had a problem getting that video to link up, so I'm going to fix that right now and then move on with your lesson. Thanks for checking in!

#5 Tue, Aug 25, 2009 4:22 PM

jerrysnow

Thanks Wade I saw you update the lesson. I get it but would have preferred you told me to look more in the boat or something.....easier! It's a joke. I will time your 9 count on my drum tonight and give you the beat per minute(BPM).  I enjoy this interaction. I am a coach myself ( I train sales people) and can tell you you are doing a good job making sure you are clear and precise. I know how difficult it is to coach people....they make selling harder than it is:) They just have to listen ! Have a good day Wade.

#6 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 5:07 PM

jerrysnow

Wade my lesson is not available....it is not there. I receive an email saying you updated it but no lesson in my account.

#7 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 7:13 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek

Jerry you should just be able to click on the "My Coach" icon anywhere on the site and it will take you to your lesson. If this doesn't work let us know and we will get you fixed up.

#8 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 7:25 PM

jerrysnow

It is not there anymore i just check 1 minute ago. If you can help that would be great. Thanks

#9 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 7:26 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Jerry, working on this right now. You can still access your lesson at the permalink: http://www.proskicoach.com/pros/lesson/69

#10 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 7:38 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Jerry, et all:

The My Coach link is working properly now. Sorry about this inconvenience! If you have an old lesson in the system you can find it at www.proskicoach.com/pros/my_coach - or click the "My Coach" link under your name at the top right.

#11 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 7:59 PM

jerrysnow

It works now but my e-mail was not meant to be a dialog in my lesson....it was an anwer to the e-mail you sent me..if you can erase the last dialog i will be able to sent you my last impression but i wont ski until next week so...let me know how you want to proceed for the last comment. I need to get quality water time and practice a bit to feel things out and see if i am able to execute the lesson keys.

#12 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 8:09 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Jerry the lesson is supposed to last 1 week... yours has already been almost 10 days. No big deal, but you've used up all your video slots.

Get some more video from your next set and we'll go from there.

If you have some more thoughts send them to me in an email and I will amend the lesson.

#13 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 9:18 PM

jerrysnow

Sorry Wade i didn't know about the time thing otherwise i would have taken my lesson during my vacation! Anyway if you want some information on 2010 alpine race equipment I will give it to you free. I have tried all the slalom and GS race stock last April for 2 days so I have my score cards for each. If you or one of your friends wants it I share my impression with them.....i ski a lot better on snow! If you want to start a tread on snow ski in the fall i will be glad to answer my waterski friends here at pro ski coach. OK I have serious practice to do on my skiing and i will send you stuff when i have new material....i will try to get a video in the course I always try it in September ...it is my progression check of sort. By the way when is the next big waterski contest ....Malibu Open ?A+

#14 Fri, Aug 28, 2009 11:05 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Jerry, no big. If you weren't already out
of video we haven't been sticklers about the time limit this year.

Thanks a lot for using virtual coaching.
It takes a lot of sets and hard work to bring your skiing to the next level. We can ony make so much progress in a couple sets. You can Be as good a waterskier as you want, and I hope you have a better understanding of what you need to do to get there now.

Let me know when you are on vacation and I'd be happy to work with you more!

Board footer