Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Aug 19, 2009 4:41 PM

ToddF
Skis At: mudhole
Foot Forward: right

New ski suggestions

I have an 05? Monza 68" which I like the way I ski with it and/or it skis.  I can run 35 off @ 34 once in awhile.

I also have a connelly f1 2002 and when I switch back (rarely)there is a big difference between the two skis

If I were to get a new ski which would be something that would be a nice transition from the Monza?

My wife also has obrien mapple probably a 200?,  and we can get her a sixam 2.0. she skis15/22 off at 32-33 mph.  Would this be a good ski?

Thanks

Todd

#2 Wed, Aug 19, 2009 5:24 PM

Killer
Skis At: Ontario
Foot Forward: Left

Re: New ski suggestions

why don't you try the HO S1 - first real 34mph ski

#3 Thu, Aug 20, 2009 4:19 PM

ToddF
Skis At: mudhole
Foot Forward: right

So the sixam 2.0 and the monza s1 are 34 mph specific skis, what does that mean to a 34 mph skier?
And how does it benefit a 34 mph skier?

Or is it more a marketing tool.  I am sure they are both great skis

#4 Thu, Aug 20, 2009 8:45 PM

buddy
Foot Forward: Right

Killer wrote:

why don't you try the HO S1 - first real 34mph ski

I believe the Radar Senate is a real 34 mph ski and they've been around a few years.  A friend of mine has run 35 off on it a few times (not his ski).  But if you're switching from a Monza you may be disappointed with the lack of speed in the Senate.

Board footer