Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Aug 19, 2009 2:19 PM

tzorn

RS-1 Setup on 2009 Annex

Chris - CONGRATS on being the new National Champ! 

I've got a set-up question.  I'm really pleased with my 09' Annex (I reviewed it here and here), just ordered a pair of RS-1 bindings, and should have them in time for the weekend.   I was wondering what your recommendation would be for boot mounting distance (front heal to rear of the ski).  I'm 6'3", 225 lbs, the ski is a 68", I ski at 33.5 MPH, and spend more time in the open water than course.  Should I go with 29.75" as noted on this site, or perhaps go to 30" given my size v. the ski size.  I was wondering if going up to 30" would lower the tip a little bit (I get a little tip rise on my offside when I'm lazy and don't lead with my hips for a good carve).  I plan to stay with the factory fin settings for now. 

Anyway, I'd welcome your recommendation on the set-up, and was glad to hear you won at Nationals last week.  Is there a video clip of your winning pass somewhere?  It would be cool to see.  Thanks.

TZ

Board footer