Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Aug 19, 2009 12:00 PM

PJ
Skis At: TLE 2
Foot Forward: Left

Date picker

Wade, I'd love to see a date picker control on the Log a Set page. I don't always get my sets logged on the same day I skied. So, an easy way to choose the date would be great.

PJ

#2 Wed, Aug 19, 2009 3:52 PM

Griff
Skis At: Richmond Water Ski Club
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Date picker

Hey Guys,
I also am a fan of a date picker, and while you are at it, each field could be a picker of previously entered data like, Driver, Boat, Lake Site,  etc.

FYI - The Log a Set page is a little off, displaying the ski to the top right, pushing the logging fields to the bottom.

I love this Online Log. Can't wait for a way to extract the data to analyze it.

Keep it up,
Griff

#3 Wed, Aug 19, 2009 6:49 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Date picker

Thanks for the comments guys. I originally started with a datepicker but it increases the load time on lower speed connections considerably. We'll definitely roll in the datepicker in future versions.

I'll check into the log page with the ski... i noticed it was doing some weird things, too.

The data extraction is up for next season. I'm really looking forward to a way to track my performances over time, factoring in water temp, conditions, different sites and ski settings.

We're really going to get to a new level of understanding with this project.

Thanks for using MySkiLog.com for free!

Board footer