Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Aug 12, 2009 11:03 PM

finnyski
Foot Forward: Right

Archive not displaying Km's or Miles Per hour

Not sure, but I have been logging all my sets from my own log and just noticed that it is not displaying what I chose most of the time for 55 km/hour or 34 MPH... sometimes it does show it, but most of the sets I've logged it doesn't.

Thanks

#2 Thu, Aug 13, 2009 3:44 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Re: Archive not displaying Km's or Miles Per hour

Finnyski -- Are you sure they are not just being displayed in KPH in the archive? *technically* we are supposed to be using the metric system according to the rulebook.

If it is displaying sometimes one and then the other let me know.

Enhanced metric support coming this winter.

#3 Thu, Aug 20, 2009 4:49 AM

finnyski

Re: Archive not displaying Km's or Miles Per hour

Thanks Wade!  I'm sure - my log has a mix of 32 MPH and 34 MPH - they are displaying as 52 KPH and 55 KPH - which is fine, but it is the sets that have nothing stored.  Lot's of my sets have no speed when I go through them on my archive page.  The Drop Down List for speed I believe is mandatory, so I don't think I just forgot to pick a speed...

Also, is it possible when clicking the sort by best score rather then date, that the searching algorithm filters out free ski's... I often free ski at 22 or 28 MPH and sometimes 32 MPH for fun, but it seems to bring those ones to the top as my best score, when in reality it is 6 balls at 15 off/34 MPH.

Thanks Wade!
Mike

Board footer