Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Aug 5, 2009 12:45 PM

GarrettGroller
Foot Forward: Right

Virtual Coaching/ When?

Hey Guys,

I am contemplating doing the virtual coaching thing.

I am starting to get fairly consistent at getting all 6 this year at 15 off 31 - 32 mph.

I am skiing in Northeast PA and am about midway through our season. Yes, we stretch it out until October and yes it's cold.

Anyway, here's my question. Should I do the virtual coaching now or wait until this season is over and do it over the winter so I can make the necessary changes at the start of a fresh season next year?

Thanks,

Garrett

#2 Wed, Aug 5, 2009 4:32 PM

Jhughes
Skis At: Lake County, IL
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Virtual Coaching/ When?

Do it now. That way you can try out your coach's suggestions on the water and get back to them with feedback.

#3 Wed, Aug 5, 2009 4:38 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Virtual Coaching/ When?

Now is definitely the best time! When just getting into course skiing or working up to the top speed that you want it is important that you are doing so while building good habits that will take you into shorter line lengths. Some negative things you are doing on the water you will be able to get away with at those longer lines and slower speeds, so it is important to identify and get rid those old thoughts to make room for the good habits that will lead to a rewarding ski season!

Board footer