Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Aug 4, 2009 8:42 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

How'd it go at Regionals?

With regionals wrapped up this weekend, I realized I hadn't heard how a lot of skiers I know (you) skied over the weekend. So how'd it go?

#2 Wed, Aug 5, 2009 11:30 AM

Griff
Skis At: Richmond Water Ski Club

Re: How'd it go at Regionals?

Wade,
All I can say is, next time I'll get a practice set in prior to the event. This was my first Regionals and it was held in Rochester, NY, as you know.  The water was much cooler than our water in VA. All in all, a fun time though.  I'll be ready next year.
Griff

#3 Thu, Aug 6, 2009 4:55 PM

H20SkiGirl
Skis At: Pulligan Pond
Foot Forward: Left

Regionals was awesome...  But I was terribly nervous the whole day! But when I hit the water all the nerves went away and I ended up getting second place and almost tied my tournament PB by a 1/2 buoy big_smile

All of this logging in sets and paying attention to what I am working on is paying off.  Thanks for the site~

Observe, Listen, Learn, Share and Grow, but most of all have fun~

#4 Thu, Aug 6, 2009 5:36 PM

HO410
Skis At: Outlaw Lake

I'll be going next year. It never dawned on me that an 18m pass could qualify me for regionals. Then again I should have known since I'm one of only two skiers under 26 in the state. Heck, If I can find my way into a 16m pass (not a terrible stretch for next year) I would probably podium.

Oh well, on to next year and some possible cross promotion with INT.

Board footer