Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sun, Aug 2, 2009 2:25 PM

SkiKat
Foot Forward: Right

Can't Access Ski Rack

Was able to add my ski, but when I tried to add my bindings the save function did not work.  Now I can not get into Ski Rack to go back and try to add them, or put in the settings for the ski.  Is there something special I need to do, or is the site having problems.  All I get is the Internet Explorer could not find that page message when I try to access the Ski Rack.

If you don't fall, you are not trying hard enough

#2 Mon, Aug 3, 2009 11:48 AM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Re: Can't Access Ski Rack

SkiKat -

Thanks a lot for using the ski log!

When you add a ski, it's important to give your ski a name so you can identify it in the future. Say you wind up with two of the same ski for some reason -- you're going to want to keep track of these two skis separately in your rack, so you'll need to name both of them.

A ski name can be as easy as the serial number on your ski, or you can get more creative if you want. The ski name is just there for your own personal reference.

I've renamed your ski (along with several others) to "My Ski" for now.

I'm going to open up the guts and make that form not let you pass by without giving your ski a name now.

Thanks again, and let me know what else we can do to improve the log!

#3 Mon, Aug 3, 2009 12:17 PM

SkiKat

Thanks!

Goes right in now, so I will get the settings updated later today.smile

I thought that field was optional when I originally added the ski.  Ooops.

roll

If you don't fall, you are not trying hard enough

#4 Mon, Aug 3, 2009 1:59 PM

miski
Skis At: Jepawhit, Lyons, SkiTec
Foot Forward: Left

Hey Wade - how it going?

I have a question on "Ski Rack" too - I added a new ski (w/ new name), but when I go to "My Skis", only my original ski shows up and the slection box has an X in it.

But it is working right as my new ski is active and is listed correctly with the latest sets I've logged. And, in Ski Rack "History", I can select either of my ski with the "Examine My Skis" pull down and view the settings history.

Thx!

#5 Tue, Aug 4, 2009 11:57 AM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Doug -- Sweeeeet nasty little problem there. Should be all good now. Let me know!

#6 Tue, Aug 4, 2009 12:34 PM

miski

Still only sixam 1.0 showing in rack, but now no selection box. Also, no ski image for 2008 2.0 - it is same image as that shown for 2007 2.0 - the blue one.

#7 Tue, Aug 4, 2009 6:09 PM

miski

Go WW!  All is working now - see 2.0 image too.

Switched back & forth no problem and current settings had last settings for the active ski.

Thx!

Board footer