Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Jul 30, 2009 9:51 PM

Galejan
Skis At: Tunsättersjön
Foot Forward: left

Goode 9800SL

Hi skiers and others.
I am testing a Goode 9800SL with powershells and it feels quite ok,the thing is that I am a newbie with only 2 yrs on the course.
I have HO Triumph with dbl Venoms today and run 32-34(not passed 34 yet..) and I wondering if the Goode is too much foor me, in only 3 runs I am doing the same with the Goode as I do with the Triumph.
Any experiance of the 9800SL to share to me?? The ski is used,any thing that I should check extra..
Want to know more about this ski before I make up my mind.cool

#2 Fri, Jul 31, 2009 1:12 AM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Goode 9800SL

I would say that if you are at your personal best in three runs on the 9800 then go with. A big part of skiing is having confidence in your equipment and it sounds like you feel pretty comfortable on it. Being a used ski I would find out as much about it as possible i.e. how many sets on it, has it been dropped, etc. Also check out the ski for damage or defects but if it is riding good for you then just have fun on it!  Hope this helps and if you have any other questions then post them up.

Board footer