Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Jul 25, 2009 3:18 PM

bpray9223
Foot Forward: Left

Lake Dunmore Skiing

Hey, every summer I go up to Lake Dunmore, VT to my camp a couple weeks out of the summer. There is a slalom coarse set up on the lake all year, and in the mornings when I go out skiing I see a small group of boats anchored together by the coarse and they all take turns doing sets. I usually end up watching them for a while. These guys are awesome skiers. Does anyone here ski or live on Lake Dunmore? It would be cool to know or meet someone that skis up there.

#2 Sun, Jul 26, 2009 11:49 PM

ski63

Re: Lake Dunmore Skiing

Hi, I ski on Lake Dunmore.  It is where I learned to ski the course.  I live in Mass. now, but was born and raised in VT and end up going up to Dunmore a few times a year.  Everyone is friendly and willing to help you out.  Next time you are there, idle over and introduce yourself.

#3 Sun, Jul 26, 2009 11:56 PM

bpray9223

oh nice, thats pretty cool. I like the fact that they have a coarse set up on the lake. Where in Mass. do you live now?

#4 Mon, Jul 27, 2009 10:51 PM

ski63

I live in Lanesboro, over by Pittsfield.  We have a course on our lake although we haven't gotten it in yet due to this summer weather.  Dunmore has a good group of skiers that help maintain the course.  The main people in charge of the course have a cottage that basically looks out at the middle of the course.

#5 Tue, Jul 28, 2009 2:16 AM

bpray9223

Yea, I think I know what house you're talking about, is it yellowish, newer house with a red malibu response? Idk if thats the one of not. But yea I'm always looking for places to ski. I would pay people to take me skiing thats how desperate I am.

#6 Tue, Jul 28, 2009 4:00 PM

Bill B

I'm thinking of going up next weekend. Can anyone ski the course and is it skiable all day.

#7 Tue, Jul 28, 2009 5:55 PM

bpray9223

The last time I skied the coarse up there was last year, but I haven't been up there yet this year. Im planning on going up the week of august 10th. The best time to ski the coarse is in the morning and in the evening. The wind usually picks up during the day so it gets kind of choppy.

#8 Wed, Jul 29, 2009 7:03 PM

Bill B

Anyone know of a course around Lunenburg,MA

Board footer