Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Jul 21, 2009 2:07 AM

bpray9223
Foot Forward: Left

Swiss Ski School

Hi, I am new to the forums. Just found this website the other day. I'm 17 and I've been skiing for about 4 years. I don't go skiing a whole lot during the summer but I try to get out there as much as possible. The reason being because I don't have a lake home, but I have a couple friends with houses on lakes and have boats. I have been seriously thinking about going to Swiss Ski School down in Clermont, FL for their 1 week camp. Any comments about this ski school? The reason why I want to go is hopefuly get better and have the kinks in my skiing worked out and hopefully become a better skier and be able to do the coarse fairly well. Let me know if I should or not. Thanks!

#2 Tue, Jul 21, 2009 3:26 AM

bservice

Re: Swiss Ski School

We've been going to Swiss School for the past 3 spring breaks.  It's been great!  The coaching is exceptional and it is a really fun experience.  You'll ski hard, and you'll ski a lot.  I recommend the 4/day set program if you're in good shape.  Otherwise, you'll be so sore that you won't be able to lift your morning glass of orange juice off the table.  It's a nice setting and the staff has been doing this for decades.  It has a strong European influence which is particularly fun if you know any french, although everyone speaks English, of course.  I notice that Julian is one of the online coaches on this forum and our kids have been coached by him each of the 3 years.  Very cool guy!  It's not an inexpensive week, but our family would highly recommend it.  If you decide to go, email me at [email protected] and I'll pass along a few more thoughts and suggestions.

#3 Tue, Jul 21, 2009 5:14 AM

H20SkiGirl
Skis At: Pulligan Pond

Yes, it is great.  We went there for the first time this year and had a blast.  The coaches were great, very accomodating and they knew their stuff.

Observe, Listen, Learn, Share and Grow, but most of all have fun~

#4 Tue, Jul 21, 2009 2:03 PM

bpray9223

Yea, if I'm going to go I'm doing the 1 week 4 sets a day program. I was just wondering, do they offer camps during the winter? And also not sure if anyone knows but what are the accomodations like for the campers(those little cabin things they have) are they nice?

#5 Wed, Jul 22, 2009 7:27 PM

bpray9223

Anyone know about the camp during the winter? Swiss Ski School isn't answering my emails...

#6 Mon, Jan 18, 2010 11:23 PM

lauster

could anyone send me the email from swiss ski school? I have faxed them twice and got no response. the website is 'under construction'...many tks!

#7 Mon, Jan 18, 2010 11:56 PM

Thomas Wayne

lauster wrote:

could anyone send me the email from swiss ski school? I have faxed them twice and got no response. the website is 'under construction'...many tks!

This should cover just about any form of communication you care to use:

Melanie
SWISS SKI SCHOOL
13114 Skiing Paradise Blvd.
Clermont, Fl 34711
[email protected]
or [email protected]
Phone: (352) 429-2178
Fax: (352) 429-9628

TW

Last edited by Thomas Wayne (Mon, Jan 18, 2010 11:57 PM)

Board footer