Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Jun 11, 2009 7:57 PM

Blair

binding measurement?

when placing my bindings on my new ski the measurement says to the heel of the front boot...

is that to where my heel would be or the "heel" (back of the plate) for the front boot???

the reason i ask is on my 67 F1X with an Enzo front boot, the 29 1/8" measurement puts the binding in the front most hole (binding all the way back) and it still isnt quite right, if i do it to the rear of the plate it puts it right about the center hole on the plate...

#2 Thu, Jun 11, 2009 8:41 PM

kstateskier

Re: binding measurement?

I always measure to the heel of the binding...  outside of where the rubber meets the heel.

KstateSkier
"The only thing standing between you and your goals is you"

#3 Fri, Jun 12, 2009 12:06 AM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

I do the same as Kstateskier.

#4 Fri, Jun 12, 2009 4:04 AM

Blair

cool thanks guys... i guess i am going to move the bindings...

this may be a bit of a change... last year i was that guy that had my bindings moved as far forward as i could to help me with my offside and keeping the tip down...

#5 Fri, Jun 12, 2009 12:21 PM

2gofaster

It may not be that much of a change, Blair. As you get better, you generally find the need to move the bindings backwards.

Shane Hill

Board footer