Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Jun 6, 2009 12:27 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Radar Interview

Just wanted you guys to know you can check out an interview with me on the radar website.  The direct link is:
http://radarskis.com/rossiisback.html

#2 Sun, Jun 7, 2009 2:05 AM

2gofaster

Re: Radar Interview

DAMN! I was expecting a 10 minute interview. Not 50! lol. I have a couple of comments, though.

Good for you. It was really nice to hear the way you talked of your wife. And when you said "our" 3 at 41. I had some friends over letting their kids have a big time in my pool and was just sitting out listening to the whole thing. One of the wives perked up when you started talking about yours and at the end she said, I've never skied but I'd go try it after hearing him speak.

And speaking of..............I taught someone to slalom today.  She's been seeing all of us ski for the last year and finally decided she wanted to try it. Actually taught her to get up on two first. Then before I knew it she was wanting to kick one off. By the end of the day, she was doing deep water starts on a Radar P6 and cutting outside the wakes.  She heard the interview too and said she wants to come ski with you and Wade at Ski Tek. smile So if Wanda emails you or Wade, take care of her! wink

Shane Hill

#3 Mon, Jun 8, 2009 12:46 PM

ChrisRossi

Thanks Shane.  We all need to do our best at getting new skiers into the sport.  The more it grows, the more we can progress!

#4 Mon, Jun 8, 2009 1:07 PM

ChrisRossi

Look for more of these to come in the future.

#5 Tue, Jun 9, 2009 12:58 AM

Killer
Skis At: Ontario
Foot Forward: Left

stuff's like gold!  I listened to it while I was counting the clock at work (don't tell my boss)...

Board footer