Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Apr 24, 2009 3:15 PM

david38off
Slasher
Skis At: 34 mph
Foot Forward: left

Training log

Just wanted to let you know how nice the online training log is.  Great idea.  We always talk about keeping a diary and record of our skiing and ski settings, but few actually do it.  When I have tried before, I always ended up losing it or dropping it in the lake..lol.  Online is sooo much better.  Very easy to keep track of and is always saved and readily available.  Kudos to Wade for developing this.  Everyone is becoming more and more computer oriented.  Why not waterskiers?  Keep up the good work Wade.

#2 Mon, Apr 27, 2009 5:22 PM

H20SkiGirl
Skis At: Pulligan Pond
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Training log

I love the training ski log...  It keeps me motivated to write down what I did, what worked and what didn't.  Most imprtantly  I write down what I would like to work on the next time on the water so muy mind isn't blank....

Do you know if there is a way to get back into a logged set?  A couple of times I have accidently hit the enter key and it logs my set before I completed the entry. 

Thanks so much!  Love the site...

Observe, Listen, Learn, Share and Grow, but most of all have fun~

#3 Mon, Apr 27, 2009 8:35 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek

All you need to do is go into your sets archive and delete the unfinished log that you already put in and then re-log your set correctly. Thanks for using the site!

#4 Mon, Apr 27, 2009 10:11 PM

snow1122

Hi Guys,

I'm at lost. I tried to access my ski log and it keeps telling me to choose a ski. The thing is I already did that. Not sure what's missing on my end.

Help.............

#5 Mon, Apr 27, 2009 11:47 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek

Only thing I could think of is that you have to activate that ski that you have added for your log before you will be able to log a set....

Board footer