Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Apr 20, 2009 12:47 AM

Kirt
Foot Forward: Left

Sharing Logs With Friends

Hi Wade!
First off, thanks for the great site and training log. I use "Runningahead.com" to log my running, and had been trying to use it for my skiing, not any more. This is really great.
One thing I do like on runningAhead is that you can see other runner's logs (if they choose to make them public) is that possible here? (I hadn't found a way to check out any one else's logs yet.)

We're finally skiing here in Michigan (although it suppose to snow on Tuesday!). I'm living through the first set soreness (and loving it in a strange way only other skiers would appreciate.)

Thanks again.
-Kirt

#2 Mon, Apr 20, 2009 1:39 AM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Sharing Logs With Friends

Kirt,

I'm glad that you found our site! How did you hear about us?

There are plans to be able to share you log with other members -- but we're not quite that far yet. Look for this to become available later this summer!

#3 Tue, Apr 21, 2009 1:00 AM

Kirt
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Sharing Logs With Friends

Bounced here sometime in December from Schnitz's site. I've been waiting all winter to finally log some rides.
-Kirt

Board footer