Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Jan 27, 2009 9:09 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Introducing My Ski Log

Some of you may have heard this that or the other thing about the new Ski Log that is now available for use -- free -- on the site!

http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/2_ski_log_screenshot.png

This will be an extremely useful tool for you to track your ski sets and settings over the course of this summer, and future summers! Keeping good records is essential to success. Now every time you ski, be sure to hit http://www.myskilog.com and log your set!

The first thing you'll need to do is add a ski to your log. Our Skis Database is coming a long nicely... but if you're ski isn't in there yet, please go ahead and add it. I'll need to review it just to make sure we don't get any jamokes adding skis that don't exist, but I promise I'll be quick. Then you can add your ski to your log and start tracking your settings and sets!

This has been a long time coming, and it's about at 100%. But I'm still calling it a "BETA" release, so please be patient if you do run into any issues, and please let me know if you do.

Thanks for reading!!

#2 Wed, Jan 28, 2009 1:24 AM

Zane
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Introducing My Ski Log

Wade once again you only make PSC better. keep it up man.

Zane

#3 Wed, Jan 28, 2009 8:43 PM

JP

I have been using the log over this summer and it sure is a great thing! just need to be better about logging stuff in.

#4 Fri, Jan 30, 2009 6:53 PM

cliveous

Hi Wade, really like your ski log design, I will use this as it is simple and user friendly.

#5 Sat, Jan 31, 2009 10:06 PM

miski
Skis At: Jepawhit, Lyons, SkiTec
Foot Forward: Left

Very cool Wade - you're getting SkiLog really tricked out!

#6 Tue, Feb 3, 2009 8:31 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

For help with the ski log, please post in the Support Forum

Board footer