Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sun, Apr 12, 2009 3:57 AM

snanney
Foot Forward: Left

Another question about bindings...

I just upgraded to an F1, but I have not figured out what type of binding to buy. Right now, my old old old Connelly Stoker is on there, but I think it's definitely time for a new binding since I can slip it on without using soap and because it's ripped on the inside. I love my Stoker because I ALWAYS come out of it, which is super important since I use a toe plate, but I'm thinking I should upgrade. At the end of last season, I was running 34 mph and getting into/running on occasion 22, and I hope to be surpassing that by the end of this season. I was thinking of buying a Wiley Slalom High Wrap or just a newer version of the Stoker.  My question is: Which binding should I buy- a Wiley or another Stoker? Or, if you have any other suggestions for bindings that I would for sure release from, please let me know!

Thank you!

#2 Sun, Apr 12, 2009 2:11 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek

Re: Another question about bindings...

Ummm definitely time to change out that binding but as soon as you upgrade to a newer rubber binding it will be harder to release from until it gets worn in. Have you thought about a Reflex front boot if you would like to stick with the RTP? Check out this page and it will give you a few idea's about which way you want to go. www.proskicoach.com/water_ski/bindings/

#3 Sun, Apr 12, 2009 4:19 PM

snanney

Re: Another question about bindings...

Thanks so much!

Board footer