Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Mar 24, 2009 1:45 PM

ktm300

RS1 Flex

I have one of the first available to the general public RS1 67" that I got last year.   I understand the later ones were stiffened up.  By how much and where.  I do not have a flex tester.  What was the flex range for the one I now have and the range for the newer ones.  Actual numbers would be much appreciated.

I have convinced myself that the tip is too soft on the RS1 I presently have.  Thanks.

#2 Tue, Mar 24, 2009 4:38 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: RS1 Flex

KTM - if you've convinced yourself, then the only solution you have is to go with a ski with a stiffer tip ... or convince yourself the ski you're on will work.

The most important part of ski setup is trusting your ski setup!

#3 Wed, Mar 25, 2009 7:06 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

what are you feeling that makes you think the tip is too soft?  How tall are you, how much do you weigh, what line lengths are you running, what is the serial number on your ski?

#4 Mon, Mar 30, 2009 7:16 PM

jmccavit
Foot Forward: Left

I  have an early model 68 RS-1. Do you have access to the FLEX numbers or should I contact Eddie? My serial number is #0001. I like my ski, I just want to know what the flex numbers mean. Maybe you could explain how each of the numbers effects the ski.

Board footer