Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Feb 18, 2009 10:23 PM

utahslalom
Skis At: Mantua Reservoir
Foot Forward: Right

Utah Water Ski Club

Scot,

Annyong Hasayo? Thanks for the response! I ski w/ an instructor on his course up in Mantua, and sometimes I get lucky and get to ski at Call's Fort. You're at Utah Lake right?

Last edited by utahslalom (Thu, Feb 19, 2009 12:09 AM)

#2 Thu, Feb 19, 2009 5:15 PM

ScotChipman

Re: Utah Water Ski Club

Yes I'm at Utah Lake, sounds like you know who I am. smile You must ski with Mark Parker if you ski at Mantua.

Last edited by scotchipman (Thu, Feb 19, 2009 5:17 PM)

Scot Chipman

#3 Thu, Feb 19, 2009 5:38 PM

utahslalom
Skis At: Mantua Reservoir

Yeah I know who you are smile. And yes, I ski with Mark Parker. I just started skiing with him in August '08. Before that, I had only skied a buoy course once in my life. Mark is a character. He's a good guy. Sounds like you know him.

I'd love to learn more about the "Utah WaterSki Club". I'll have to take you to lunch or something. wink

Last edited by utahslalom (Thu, Feb 19, 2009 5:40 PM)

#4 Fri, Feb 20, 2009 4:48 PM

ScotChipman

Skylar,

If you have not been to http://www.utahwaterski.com/ check it out. We now have 43 people on the wait list to get in the club. The club does allow people on the wait list to trade and a minimum of three new members get in each year, some years more.

Last edited by scotchipman (Fri, Feb 20, 2009 4:49 PM)

Scot Chipman

Board footer