Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Feb 12, 2009 5:48 PM

utahslalom
Skis At: Mantua Reservoir
Foot Forward: Right

Senate AC vs. Senate C

My question is simple (I think). What is the difference between a Radar Senate AC and a Radar Senate C ??? or is there a differance at all? I know the Senate C is a carbon laminate ski, but what does AC stand for? Just curious. Thanks!

#2 Thu, Feb 12, 2009 10:30 PM

sultan41
Foot Forward: right

Re: Senate AC vs. Senate C

Hey UtahSlalom,
They're the same ski. The Senate-C is the ski that we manufacture. The article and the few things that were printed that say Senate-AC were misprints. That was never an intended name for the ski.
The Senate-C is built using all carbon laminates... The only of it's kind in this shape class. It's a super fun ski to ride. In fact, Rossi ran -39 (at 34mph) straight out of the box with a new set of boots on it. It's just super light on the water and pulls back under the line at the finish of the turn VERY well.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
sully

#3 Fri, Feb 13, 2009 2:37 AM

utahslalom
Skis At: Mantua Reservoir

Hey Sully!
This is Skylar (I spoke with you at the Utah Boat Show). Thanks for your reply to my question. I'm proud to say that thanks to all your advice and help, I just ordered a 2008 Senate-C 67" online and I can't wait for it to arrive (now if only this snow would melt). When it arrives, should I just set it up based on Rossi's recommended settings found on this site?

Well, thanks again Sully. Once my new ski arrives and I get my Rail boots mounted on it, I'll be skiing on 100% Radar product. Thanks again.

-Skylar

#4 Fri, Feb 13, 2009 5:58 AM

sultan41
Foot Forward: right

Rossi knows best! Start at his settings and refer here when you have questions....
It was good to see you at the boat show.  Thanks for your support!

sully

#5 Sun, Mar 22, 2009 11:38 PM

2gofaster

I'm hooked on the Senate C now, Sully.  Everyone this weekend commented on how easily it seemed to carve in on the backside of the ball and finish the turn with a lot of ski in the water and the tip down.  It took some getting used to as it almost finishes too strong. But then again, I hadn't skied since October so it's probably my weak muscles not able to hang on to it. I did stick the silver fin with the machined leading edge and thin wing from the RS1 on it.

Also, everyone loved the black carbon look you did for me.  You guys really should think about changing the factory graphic. smile

Shane Hill

#6 Mon, Mar 23, 2009 1:41 PM

ChrisRossi

Shane,
     What are your current settings?

#7 Mon, Mar 23, 2009 3:28 PM

2gofaster

2.495 D
6.845 L
.785 DFT
8 degree wing
29 5/16 to rear of front binding

Last edited by 2gofaster (Mon, Mar 23, 2009 3:32 PM)

Shane Hill

Board footer