Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sun, Feb 8, 2009 4:22 PM

frazerdcs

Where can I ski around Naples/Fort Myers Florida

I am heading south for some family time in March but am itching to get away and get a few sets in.  Does anybody know of a site or a person to ski with in the Naples/Fort Myers area?  So far the only thing I can find online is for recreational skiers only.

Any contacts would be much appreciated.

#2 Sat, Feb 28, 2009 7:35 PM

skicrazy75
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Where can I ski around Naples/Fort Myers Florida

I head down there regularly and have had the same question.  I found a private (I think) lake with a course on it in Estero via google maps.  You should be able to find it without a problem with this link...
http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?hl=en&am … h&z=17 .  If you hang out there with some $ and your gear, you might get a pull.  I've been thinking about trying this tactic as well.

#3 Tue, Mar 3, 2009 6:18 PM

frazerdcs

Thanks for the google map location.  I actually have found a guy to do just that.  Lives on a man-made ski lake with boat and will take me for a few sets.  I was referred to him from another blog.  I will forward you his contact info once I get his permission.

#4 Thu, Apr 2, 2009 11:51 PM

skiskiski

Did anyone find out were to get some sets in near Fort Myers???  any contact info???

I know that there is a cable park near by, but I would like to hit a course...

Any help would be great!

#5 Fri, Apr 3, 2009 2:21 AM

frazerdcs

You can ski with a guy in Naples in Sugden regional park.  He has two ski nautiques 07 and 08.  EZ slalom course down the middle of the lake.  Not bad for leisurely skiing.   Call Michael at 239-325-7842.

For serious stuff call Dave Kellermeyer who ski's out of a private ski lake.  Basically locals only.  If you talk to them really nicely you might be able to hook up for a ski.  239-464-3270

#6 Sat, Apr 4, 2009 2:59 PM

TVanO
Foot Forward: LFF

y, i know march has passed but i just saw this on skidim.com.
    *   Marco Island
      Waterski and Wakeboard Charters In Florida. Call and reserve your fun today! 239-825-7015

#7 Sun, Apr 5, 2009 2:52 PM

skiskiski

Thanks for your help!

Board footer