Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Feb 3, 2009 6:02 PM

SC_swerve
Skis At: Lake Murray
Foot Forward: Right

Using My Ski Log with Two Skis

Wade,

I tried to enter two skis and it would not let me select "currently using" on both. I ski wide ride and regular so I actually have two skis that I currently use.

Jim

#2 Tue, Feb 3, 2009 8:06 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Using My Ski Log with Two Skis

Jim, thanks for mentioning this.

The idea of having an "Active" ski is that we'll be able to keep track of which ski you use on each set.

Unless you're using both your skis at once, then you still want to have only one active ski.

For each set you log under each ski, you should 'activate' the ski you're going to use for that set first. Making this process more streamlined is already on the agenda.

1) For now, use your ski rack: www.myskilog.com/rack/skis

2) Click on the ski you're going to use for the set you're about to log

3) Log your set

4) To change skis again, revisit /rack/skis

5) Select your new ski for you're new set-

6) Log your set.

I will make this process easier in the future. Remember, your "Active" ski is the one that you're skiing on now - I'm glad you're using two skis in this manner, I think it's a great training tool... keep your log accurate by making sure your "active" ski is the one you ski on during the set you log... Which is why you can only have one active ski.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have more questions.

Board footer