Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Jan 30, 2009 11:03 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Fast Boat 4 Sale or Trade

18' Hallett K boat, V-Drive, under 10hrs. on New LS-7 454 "crate engine," Mallory Mag. ign., Weiand Tunnel Ram, 2 / 600cfm Holly's, Crane cam, Chrome Bassett Headers w/h2o jackets, (has removalbe Baffles) will run on pump gas, -10 hrs. on rebuilt Hallcraft V-Drive 13% gearing, 2 blade 11.5 x14 prop. all S/S plumbing, Adjustable cavitation plate w/Foot pedal over ride, custom fit tow cover, Tandem Trailor, 100 mi.+/- on tires... THIS BOAT WILL GO 100 mph...

On or off the trailor, this Boat is a "Total people Magnet"... This Boat has been my "Sunday Baby"... I've polished her more then I've driven her...
But, We can't have or Afford everything. So, I must sell or trade if I want to get a "Slalom Boat"...

Will sacrifice and Sale for $11k or Trade for a very clean D/D Slalom Boat... Would Prefer open "walk thru" bow, Response...   E/M> [email protected] <
http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/thumbs/4584_boat_2.jpg
http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/thumbs/4584_boat_3.jpg
http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/thumbs/4584_boat_1.jpg

CLICK ON IMAGES TO INLARGEbig_smile

Last edited by h20dawg79 (Fri, Jan 30, 2009 11:28 PM)

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#2 Thu, Nov 5, 2009 3:12 AM

vsquires

Re: Fast Boat 4 Sale or Trade

I hope you have had luck with the sale but I have to say that boat is bad azzzz

#3 Sun, Nov 8, 2009 8:56 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

vsquires wrote:

I hope you have had luck with the sale but I have to say that boat is bad azzzz

Thanx! It's a total blast to drive...

Unfortunately, I haven't sold her yet! I did get the Slalom boat though! Maybe the economy will ease up a Bit next year and we can all get back to playing a little Harder again!!!smile

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#4 Sun, Nov 8, 2009 8:57 PM

MattP
Skis At: Searching
Foot Forward: Left

sweet boat! how fast does she go?

Looking for a place to ski near Kennesaw, Ga.
-MattP

Board footer