Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Dec 12, 2008 6:59 PM

Zane
Foot Forward: Left

Future Water Skier is born

I know this has nothing to do really with whats going on right now. But since its the offseason. My second beautiful daughter was born yesterday at 9:56am. She already loves the water because she was born in her bag of water and in a tub. I think thats supposed to be a good sign for making a water-skier our her. I think this sounds good. "And Annabelle Grace Goucher has just set the new womens slalom world record." yea that has a pretty good ring to it.

#2 Sat, Dec 13, 2008 2:57 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: Future Water Skier is born

CONGRATS MAN!!! I have 2 girls, one graduated H.S. last yr., the other graduates this yr.  seems like i changed a couple diapers, coached a couple soccer games and blinked once or twice and they became young ladies... so, as many others will concur; CHERISH EVERY MOMENT, THEY GROW SOOOO FAST!!!
May God bless this new chapter in your life...

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#3 Sat, Dec 13, 2008 8:03 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Future Water Skier is born

Zane,

Congratulations! Keep working hard and I'm sure that you and your fam will get where you're going!

Board footer