Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Mar 28, 2008 12:43 PM

Rids

RS1 Sizes

Hey,

I live in Australia and want to get some new bindings and the Radar RS1's are the ones I really want to get. But because I'm over here, none of the stores stock the boot, so I can't try it on for size. How big is their size 12? I take a size US14 basketball shoe and was wondering if I'd come close to fitting in them.

Cheers.

#2 Sat, Mar 29, 2008 2:33 AM

DBS

Re: RS1 Sizes

I wear a US size 12, and the size 12 boots I tried at Performance were too small.  Dude at the shop said 13s are coming out this fall.  Note that my foot is wide as well so maybe a narrower size 12 foot would fit OK...

Looks like a very solid design and setup.

#3 Wed, Apr 9, 2008 5:57 PM

UWSkier

I also wear a size 14 shoe and haven't been able to find a binding I like.  I am hoping they make the RS1's in plus sizes soon.  I'm tired of the cramping feet when dropping to cut line or just take a breather.

#4 Thu, Apr 10, 2008 1:43 AM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Radar make another really sweet boot called the "Rail" boot.  I have had multiple students buy them this week after demo-ing them from Performance Ski & Surf.  The largest size of this boot will definitely fit as it has on open toe.  Check it out. 

Chris

#5 Thu, Apr 10, 2008 11:21 PM

Rids

Cheers guys,

Thanks for the help. Might look into the 'Rail as an option.

Rids.

Board footer