Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Aug 20, 2007 10:40 PM

skimech

Advice on Senate

Chris,

What type of skier( performance level and weight wise) would you recommend 69" Radar Senate to?

Thanks.

#2 Tue, Aug 21, 2007 9:41 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Advice on Senate

The Senate is a 34 mph ripper.  The slightly increased surface area adds support and ability to maintain speed while the bevels allow the ski to roll over better.  I'd say you would want to be at least 190lbs to ski on this ski.

Chris

#3 Wed, Aug 22, 2007 5:37 PM

Mortyski

Hey Chris

Congrats on the great season so far. 

I've been sending you updates on the Lisa system...have you been getting them? 

One question...what do you think is the most you can reasonably weigh and still use the Senate?  Is 225 lbs too much at 34 mph for -32/-35?

We’re planning on ripping it up again at Alta this year.  Hope to see you there!

Murray

#4 Thu, Aug 23, 2007 11:57 AM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Morty,
     There have been rumors of a carbon Senate that might be perfect for what you are looking at doing.  Let me check into it and let you know if that is something that is in the makes or something that got shelved.  I have been getting the updates and I am still very excited about the final outcome.  Keep up the great work and I hope to see you in Alta!

Chris

#5 Thu, Aug 23, 2007 2:38 PM

Mortyski

Hey Chris,

Thanks....if you guys make a carbon senate there will probably be a significant market.  I've been looking for years for a high end carbon ski for big people and haven't found one yet...and as you know all the reports are the general population is getting bigger because of improved nutrition and diets.

Wendy really appreciates some of your tips on this forum.  She's water skiing better than ever.

I expect to bring at least 2 of my boys down to Alta this year…the two racers.  You’ll like the pace they can snow ski at.

We keep plugging away at Lisa.  The GPS system is giving us a lot of grief but we are trying to get it figured out.

Keep ripping on the water

Morty (Murray)

Board footer