Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Jun 14, 2007 12:39 AM

biffski

Where to get Radar in Canada

Hi Chris and Wade    Good skiing today!It was neet to watch you guys skiing as I ate my breakfast.I was wondering if you know about the problems getting a MPD here in Canada.My local shop says that the distributor in Canada cannot get any stock becasuse of factory problems.Is this the same for U.S. sales as well?Please if you know anything that may help me get a ski to Canada that would be appreciated.I would like to support my local shop but if they cannot get stock I may have to look south.Have a good ski day tommorow.Cheers Neil

#2 Thu, Jun 14, 2007 10:35 AM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Where to get Radar in Canada

Neil,
     Email me through the contact link and I will try to get you set up.  We are a first year company working out the glitches, hence the delays.  The train is starting slow, but picking up speed in a hurry!

CR

#3 Tue, Jun 19, 2007 4:26 AM

bucklakeskier

Hyperactive Watersports in Edmonton, Alberta (780) 454-4600 has two MPD's (66"), (68") in stock, as well as an Annex (67") in stock. Not too far (relatively) from Kelowna, hope this helps. DBG

#4 Wed, Jun 20, 2007 4:39 AM

biffski

Hey thanks! the guys from Hyperactive contacted me.Maybe I should take a drive to Alberta.Neil

#5 Thu, Jun 21, 2007 1:57 AM

bucklakeskier

The drive is really nice, but Greyhound could have it in your hands by noon tommorrow, or FedEx

Board footer