Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Nov 20, 2008 1:39 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Documents Link

If you haven't checked out the Water Ski Resource section of the site (www.proskicoach.com/water_ski), it's full of links and relevant information on all things waterskiing. Just added this week is the documents page: www.proskicoach.com/water_ski/documents which includes helpful things like the AWSA Entry Form and Rule Book. I know you can find these things on the USAWS site but that usually takes me 10-15 minutes, and it's all right in one place on the documents page where you can find it easy. If you see something that we're missing, please let us know and we'll add it to the page.

#2 Sun, Nov 23, 2008 6:25 PM

CarlyClifton

Re: Documents Link

Way to go Wade....look at you getting organized...I will use the resources page now to get my information....USA Water.org does take forever.  Great idea...you can just go to resources and get everything you need all in one page....Good Job!!! 

Come to Taos by the way....

Board footer