Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Nov 13, 2008 1:37 PM

KeithI
Foot Forward: Right

I want Radar Rails but Im not sure?

Hi Guys

I found PSC yesterday while looking for info on Radar equipment and I must say I'm very impressed with the site, congrats and I wonder if you can help me?????

Im looking at getting a new pair of bindings, Im currently riding a '06 F1 and my bindings are starting to feel stretched and I think its time for a new pair. I'v seen the Rails and wow they look awesome, the only problem is that I'm in South Africa and I cant get any info on them and I dont want to buy something that I'm unsure about??? Personally, most of my skiing is free skiing and I ski in a course maybe six times a year, I'm so close to running 6 at 32(52kph)...thats my goal for my next run in Dec big_smile ...I was just wondering, performance and support wise, what are the bindings like? And also, unortunately the RS-1's are slightly out of my price range sad

Thanks alot....

Keith

#2 Fri, Nov 14, 2008 8:27 PM

sultan41
Foot Forward: right

Re: I want Radar Rails but Im not sure?

Keith,

I was just down at SkiTek last month doing some testing with the boys. I skied in the Rails nearly the whole time I was down there. It's a very comfortable boot. The support was more than enough for me running 32 offs and 35 offs. Let me put it this way... I never thought about the boots while I was skiing... because I didnt have to. They just plain work well. I jumped back and forth a few times between the Rails and Rossi's personal RS-1  boot set-up and had no trouble with the difference. Point is, don't worry about the RS-1 being out of your price range, the Rail will be very satisfactory for the skiing you are doing now and for quite a while.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have on the boots.. sizing, fit, comfort, set-up, adjustibility, etc.
Feel free to email me directly at:

[email protected]

sully

#3 Tue, Nov 18, 2008 3:17 AM

BuoyChaser
Skis At: Long Pond, Northwood NH
Foot Forward: LFF

Keith - I picked up the Rails for my wife Katie this past Xmas and she skied on them all season, LOVED THEM!!! Said they felt like her favorite pair of sneakers, there is nothing else that looks like them, really got the WOW factor.

2008 MC PS197 with ZO upgrade with 2011 Radar Senate C 67" working to smoke that 36-28 consistently in any tourney.

#4 Wed, Nov 19, 2008 1:20 PM

KeithI
Foot Forward: Right

Thanks guys, def helped my decision....I'v decided im going to order them big_smile yay...but Il' only get them in Jan tho...but im still very excited

Board footer