Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Nov 5, 2008 9:27 PM

go46ball

Evolve DVD

I just sent Wade, Evolve but you can learn more and view the trailer at www.edgeskifilms.com

#2 Thu, Nov 6, 2008 12:48 AM

Zane
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Evolve DVD

WATCH THE MOVIE... its full of sick skiing PJ you did an awesome Job. Plus my boy Jason is in it. Cant ever go wrong with that.

#3 Mon, Jan 12, 2009 9:46 PM

owenjas
Foot Forward: Lefty

Just got this video and it is awesome, I highly recommend it, im sure its going to make this winter slightly more bareable for me! Lots of great camera angles, great skiiers and great bonus features!

I've just seen the trailer for 'edged in water 2', which also looks pretty cool, does anyone know where i can buy this on the internet?

Just to add, this i found this site a few weeks ago while looking for something to (again) help pass the time until March, and it is great, I have been reading threads regularly since, great job whoever is responsible for its set-up and running (the guys at Ski-Tek?), and long may it continue!

#4 Tue, Jan 13, 2009 2:24 PM

Sam

Edged 2 isn't out yet. Maybe in spring or fall of this year? Should be a great flick, they have over 3 years of footage going into it at this point...

#5 Mon, Feb 9, 2009 4:06 AM

flya750

Just Google Checked-Out the DVD....

Looking forward to watching it.

Board footer