Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#26 Sat, Nov 8, 2008 1:48 AM

Zane
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Cable Slalom Park?

wow I think those guys did all the hard work for us already. Now we just have to make it go 36 and anywhere in between and put it in a course.. should be easy.. well easier than developing the whole thing anyway. oh and to take this whole Idea one step further...what about making it indoors? just a little insite from on of us notherners that dont get to ski year round *cough wade cough* smile

#27 Sat, Nov 8, 2008 3:16 AM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

bosoxfan51682 wrote:

oh and to take this whole Idea one step further...what about making it indoors? just a little insite from on of us notherners that dont get to ski year round *cough wade cough* smile

not a bad idea. my wife & i had discussed the same thing triing to extend the season for the real sicko's!  the titans, (the 8-0 titans!) have an indoor practice facility that is made of plastic and is simply inflated with air yr. round. if bus. was good enuf to support it, why not? well, lets say; good enuf to also support a  smaller lake and cable system to enclose... oh, and about our 8-0 titans, i know i'm gonna catch h#@% as soon as they lose!!! so, let us small market hillbilly's enjoy this little run while it lasts! P.S. WE STILL HAVE TO FIND THE MARKET FOR THIS CABLE THING. Hmmm...

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#28 Sun, Nov 9, 2008 1:36 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

heres a couple sites to check out for those who are not up to speed on the cable movement... (keep in mind these parks are businesses and must cater to the current demand. unfortunately, the trend at this time is in anything "wakeboard-ish". so, brouse with an open mind, knowing this thing is only in it's infancy and is nowhere near it's maturity and/or potential) take a min. and look into all the programs and features that these parks have to offer, it's quite extensive...

www.orlandowatersports.com

www.ski360degree.com

www.cablewakeboard.com

www.tournamentwaterski.com/aboutus.asp

the  above site actually shows some cable slalom clips on the video: "cable skiing".  look  on the home page click on "skiers", scroll down to "videos", its the last video. bottom right of page...( i have had some navigating issues on this site!??)

Last edited by h20dawg79 (Sat, Nov 15, 2008 3:20 PM)

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Board footer