Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#51 Tue, Dec 2, 2008 1:35 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Who's still skiing?

Shane, sorry to hear that you've been nursing the wrong injury! Hopefully there's still plenty of time to get your self back together before the spring time. I was in Minneapolis last week and there's ice on every pond or lake that I saw. 49 degrees and breezy this morning in Florida! Brrr! Looking forward to an early spring!

#52 Wed, Dec 3, 2008 1:06 AM

2gofaster

Thanks, Wade!  That's life I guess. Kind of irritating that I endured the agony of those crazy ass cortisone shots in the wrong damn muscle! lol

It was 29 degrees here this morning and by 3pm was 72. Tomorrow is supposed to be 80. If I can't find a boat driver tomorrow I'm gonna kill myself. LOL

Shane Hill

#53 Fri, Dec 5, 2008 4:03 PM

2gofaster

WhooHoo. No surgery needed. Just the right treatment for the right injury! PT starts Tuesday and he says I should see a real difference within about 30-45 days.

Shane Hill

#54 Fri, Dec 5, 2008 10:08 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek
Foot Forward: Left

Good news Shane! Keep up the PT and you will be at 100% in no time.

Colin Buchanan

#55 Mon, Dec 8, 2008 5:06 PM

Hack

Ski'd again yesterday.  The lake turned over, so the water is getting cold.  Air temp was 35 when we got there, warmed up to 45 at around 10:30.  Water temp is now 58 degF.

Drysuit is now earning it's keep smile

#56 Mon, Dec 15, 2008 5:38 AM

Mintfooter

I skied today in southern Washington. 36 degree water. 16 DEGREES OUTSIDE. It gets your attention!

05 Monza w/ double Approuches

#57 Mon, Dec 15, 2008 3:32 PM

ColinBuchanan

So Mintfooter wins the hardcore award for the week. Thats awesome that you are still skiing! Hope you can continue through the holidays and if not then next season is right around the corner.

Colin Buchanan

#58 Mon, Dec 15, 2008 4:20 PM

2gofaster

Damnit, that's hard core! I'm not pulling the boat out because it's 65 degree air temp! LMAO

Shane Hill

#59 Tue, Dec 16, 2008 1:37 AM

Mintfooter

Ya its pretty nuts. i don't know if the water is gonna be water much longer. Not supossed to get above freezing all week.

05 Monza w/ double Approuches

#60 Wed, Dec 17, 2008 3:18 PM

JP

This last weekend power was out and we were bored out of our mind so we decided to ski....... on snow!

#61 Fri, Dec 19, 2008 2:59 AM

MattP
Skis At: Searching

Im planning on hitting the water tomorrow around 1:00 they are forecasting 70 F and 72 F on Sat

Looking for a place to ski near Kennesaw, Ga.
-MattP

#62 Sat, Dec 20, 2008 10:31 PM

lcarnes

Mountains of NC...we had a very short window and went for it.  Right before the rain, we had flat water about 50 degrees and air about 60.  Tried my new A1 and it was amazing.  Spring cannot get here soon enough!

#63 Sun, Dec 21, 2008 2:25 PM

ColinBuchanan

Sweet Lynn I was back in N for a couple of days and was kicking myself for not having my ski with me! Glad to hear you had a good set and hope to hear from you soon.

Colin Buchanan

#64 Mon, Dec 22, 2008 8:50 PM

Hack

Skiing yesterday.  Water was around 55, air temp was 33, but rose to 40 before we were done...didn't see another boat all morning smile

#65 Fri, Dec 26, 2008 2:46 PM

SC_swerve
Skis At: Lake Murray

Skied Christmas day. The water was 55 and the air was 65. The slalom course was missing a view buoys but I free skied to try out the new Senate. It gets on edge much easier than the Triumph.

#66 Fri, Dec 26, 2008 10:18 PM

2gofaster

Finally said to hell with it and took the boat and put it in my dad's garage 70 miles away yesterday. Too much damn rain here! I don't mind writing the check every month for it, but if I'm not using it I damn sure don't want to look at it every time I go into the garage! lol

Shane Hill

#67 Sat, Dec 27, 2008 1:25 AM

ColinBuchanan

Skied twice today. Orlando is a wonderful place. Wade SkiTek misses you.

Colin Buchanan

#68 Sat, Dec 27, 2008 3:47 PM

ChrisRossi

Skied all day today and didn't even need a boat!  The 81" base here in Alta is skiing great.  Hope all of you that reside near mountains are getting out there and living in the moment.

#69 Sun, Dec 28, 2008 11:29 PM

tjo

Chris, I was up there at Alta yesterday as well.  What an amazing week it's been for snow skiing in Utah!

Travis Ogden

#70 Mon, Jan 26, 2009 6:31 AM

JAS

Remembering that October morning!

http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/thumbs/74_dsc_0919_edited-2.jpg

Board footer