Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Oct 22, 2008 6:29 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Help Us Help You

Well it's been a great year. It's getting colder and less pleasant in most parts of the country, and I've found myself in front of this infernal machine more than I have been in the boat for the last few weeks. It's been a nice change of pace, but I'm looking forward to a great rest of the year at SkiTek.

The good part of me sitting in front of the computer is that I've actually had time to put a bunch of new features together for the website. Most of these will be rolling out in the Spring, with the exception of a few beta testers that will make sure that the rest of you won't run into any issues. If you'd like to help, use the contact button.

The first of the prophesied "Members Only Features" is rolling out soon... but I need your help! I've already identified about 20 different ski models... I'm sure there are many, many more.

So what I'd like you to do, is add your ski to the new PSC Skis database. If you don't see your ski, please take the time to add it. You'll have to be logged in.

Why do we need a list of all the skis? Well, there's plenty of reasons. Recommended settings is an obvious reason... and the possibilities after that are endless.

So please take the time to add your ski today! Thanks for your help.

Oh yea, you'll need to visit www.proskicoach.com/gear/skis/newski

#2 Wed, Oct 22, 2008 7:02 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Help Us Help You

Ofcourse if anyone wanted to voulnteer any thoughts on what we can do better... I suppose this would be a great place for that too.

Board footer