Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Oct 10, 2008 5:43 PM

jorgesd

Goode 9900 Setup

hello I just bought a new goode 9900 sl with the double powershells, the ski is awesome, I am having some problems turning my on side, 2 and 4, it seems that the ski is stoping at the finish of the turn and lifting the nose, causing me to break at the waist, my 1, 3, 5 are ok, I do not know what to do, please help me
thank you

#2 Fri, Oct 10, 2008 10:10 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Goode 9900 Setup

jorgesd,

what foot forward are you? (right?) is the wide ride or the regular set up? I haven't had any experience with the 9900s yet, maybe someone else have some numbers that are working well. Do you have a caliper -- are you sure you set the ski up to stock settings first?

Anyone else riding this ski?

#3 Tue, Oct 14, 2008 3:08 PM

jorgesd

wade
Is the 9900 sl regular, I am right foot forward, I adjusted my fin at 2.449, 6.865, and 0.715 with my caliper, I also read that moving my back foot (left) should help, and it sure did.
The ski felt much better and the turns are fast, the ski is fast and holds a lot of edge. I am getting back my confidence and increased my bouy count.
thank you for your comment and your help.

#4 Thu, Nov 20, 2008 11:57 PM

jorgesd

Wade
Last 7 & 8 of November was the Mexcian Nationals in Guadalajara Mexico, at a new site called Bocalaguna, you can look at it in youtube
I won the open division running 2.5@39off on saturday, and repeating the same score Sunday at the Abierto Mexicano.
The measures of my fin are working for me great!
I am very happy and I will post a video of my performance in youtube soon.
Thanks,
Jorge!

#5 Fri, Nov 21, 2008 2:49 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Jorge- great skiing! It sounds like you have your ski dialed! Looking forward to seeing the video, post it here!

Board footer