Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Oct 1, 2008 1:11 AM

aslalomboy
Skis At: buchli lake
Foot Forward: left

RS-1 boot size?

Hi everyone,  I just joined this group- first time to post.  I really like the info I'm getting here so I'm sure you guys can help.  I'm trying  a Radar RS-1 with the RS-1 boots and I like it but I think I need to try a smaller binding, say a size 9 instead of 10.  My foot moves a little bit in the liner (they haven't been heat molded to my foot yet).  I usually wear a size 9 shoe and I'm wondering if you guys with this binding  stick with the same binding size as your shoe size.  The dealer thought the 10 would fit me best but I'm thinking a 9?   Thanks,  Aaron Mason

#2 Wed, Oct 1, 2008 11:54 AM

2gofaster

Re: RS-1 boot size?

I'd heat mold it. I had to heat mold my back binding. The front was fine but the back was loose.

Shane Hill

#3 Wed, Oct 1, 2008 5:20 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

If you wear a 9 street size, I would recommend a 9 RS1 boot.  Or try putting a superfeet foot bed in and mold them.

#4 Thu, Oct 2, 2008 3:40 AM

aslalomboy
Skis At: buchli lake
Foot Forward: left

Thanks for input.  I'm going to go with size 9- I stopped by a ski shop this morning and tried on a 9, and I think once it's molded, I'll have a comfortable, snug fit.     

Aaron

Board footer