Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Sep 19, 2008 3:51 PM

MASS-SKIER

What Size Ski Ski for Me?

New to this site......I like it.
I currently ski at 31-32 mph on a 69" Synchro, Im 6'1 195# and have just started to run 6 buoys at 15 off with regularity. What is my next step? I was thinking a new ski but not sure what kind or length. I tried an HO CDX 67" four times and could not get used to it and had to send it back. I was looking at Radar Senate or a Goode factory reconditioned  one, not sure what model. Is the Syncro holding me back from 34-36mph passes?

#2 Tue, Sep 23, 2008 9:10 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Re: What Size Ski Ski for Me?

I'd say a 67 Radar Carbon Senate or Senate would be a great choice.  You will be able to ski it for a long time before you would need another ski.

#3 Wed, Sep 24, 2008 9:00 PM

Ed

I second that recommendation on the Senate.  Earlier this year Rossi suggested the Senate to me since I was at your same speed and I love it.  The ski starts to come alive at 32 mph and feels great.  I am starting to work on 34 mph now and it is even more responsive.

#4 Wed, Oct 1, 2008 12:20 PM

SC_swerve
Skis At: Lake Murray
Foot Forward: Right

Ed,

Are you on the Carbon or regular Senate?

Board footer