Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Sep 6, 2008 7:42 PM

smitty

Radar Senate C

52 years old 5'8" 169lbs 34 mph had a 66 MPD went to a sixam SS 66 I wanted to try a more foregiving ski so i went to a 67 senate c. I have not added to my bouy count which is -32 once in awhile but -22 and -28 seem way eaiser. Just wondering if a 65 would be worth a try

#2 Wed, Sep 10, 2008 2:20 AM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Radar Senate C

The 65 Senate C has a very close overall surface area to the 66 MPD.  I would suggest giving it a try.

#3 Wed, Sep 10, 2008 12:21 PM

SC_swerve
Skis At: Lake Murray

I've been skiing a 69" HO Triumph and am considering switching to a 69" Senate. Do you have flex numbers for the 69" Senate C and AC?

#4 Sun, Sep 21, 2008 11:29 PM

SC_swerve
Skis At: Lake Murray

Here's the answer given by Ryan at Radar.

Hey Jim,

There are no difference in flex between the Senate and Senate C. The things you will notice are the weight and the response. The Senate C is a good deal lighter, and it response faster than a full fiber-glass layup, such as the regular Senate.

Hope this helps,

Ryan

#5 Tue, Dec 9, 2008 2:56 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek
Foot Forward: Left

I am currrently on a 67" Senate C using Rossi's settings and couldn't be happier.

Colin Buchanan

Board footer