Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Aug 18, 2008 5:44 PM

kstateskier

From SkiTek to SW Missouri via $47 in toll roads...

Wader my man the bearded Tater! 

I felt it necessary to come on here and say a few words (or paragraphs) about you and the ole windy pond you got there at SkiTek!

First thing is WHAT IN THE SAM ADAMS HELL IS WITH ORLANDO TOLL ROADS?  I think I spent my life savings driving back to Mt Dora last night...  and I definitely should have peed before I left because we had to make an emergency pit stop before arriving at our final destination thanks to "the blue mountains"!  If Tim and I woulda hit one more toll plaza I was going to trade his new A1 for passage... 

Secondly, thanks for having us at Ski-Tek!  Those conditions yesterday were the sickest smoothest, most  beautiful buttery goodness I've ever seen (next to our normal 6am sets at Table Rock) but we aren't blessed with that back to back course action!  Favorite part of my trip BTW!  Assuming I don't have to amputate my hands with some scissors before 5pm today I think I'm gonna run that 32 off by sundown on Sunday!  Wait for it - its gonna happen!  I just need to keep remembering what you told me - "You got a lot better chance of running the next buoy if you're still on your ski as opposed to being in the water"...  Best tip I've ever heard - can I steal that?

Lastly, after I dig out my camera from under some wet towels in my ski bag I'll DL those photos and email them over.  NoO not the ones of you skiing, the ones from the strip club!  Great skiing by the way - Wade Williams - Mens 1 National Champ (**Applause ensues!**)

Oh and keep your eyes on your mailbox I'm sending you a package with some Midwest treats in it for you!

THANKS AGAIN, fix me up a cot in the garage I'll be back sooner rather than later so we can talk about 35!

KstateSkier
"The only thing standing between you and your goals is you"

#2 Mon, Aug 18, 2008 6:23 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: From SkiTek to SW Missouri via $47 in toll roads...

kstateskier wrote:

First thing is WHAT IN THE SAM ADAMS HELL IS WITH ORLANDO TOLL ROADS?  I think I spent my life savings driving back to Mt Dora last night...

The thing with Orlando Toll Roads is I like you paying your life savings to the State so that I don't have to pay State Income Tax. Yay!

kstateskier wrote:

I just need to keep remembering what you told me - "You got a lot better chance of running the next buoy if you're still on your ski as opposed to being in the water"...  Best tip I've ever heard - can I steal that?

That tip is copyrighted, viewable in the bottom of the home page "Art of Saying Nothing". Scary thing is that people reading this probably dont understand how that can possibly be the best tip you've ever heard... and we won't talk about why that is.

Board footer