Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Aug 11, 2008 3:59 AM

BuoyChaser
Skis At: Long Pond, Northwood NH
Foot Forward: LFF

Relaxing the Ride - Letting the Boat Do the Work

Wade - Okay, it has only taken me 3yrs for my own brain to work out what you've been telling me. But boy does it feel good. Thanks again for a couple great days at our site, despite the RAIN. Arghhh, felt like fall.

Tonight it felt great, first time since Thursday's session. Speed control was off at 36, so didn't get that figured out until 2nd set. But was smokin' to 5 at 36-22 and very confident tomorrow will prove better results. Just felt so comfortable, relaxing the body and not fighting the boat. Still have to keep at it, that's the only thing I'm thinking about.

Plus the extra "teky touches" on the fogmans, MUY BUENO. Feel great, so much more balanced. PhoneSaber away!!! wink - SB

2008 MC PS197 with ZO upgrade with 2011 Radar Senate C 67" working to smoke that 36-28 consistently in any tourney.

Board footer